IGNORED

Racism at football

The dastardly red

There were some on the South Stand edge of S82 who were comparing Deidhou to a monkey, mentions of bananas, etc. all very witty and original.

They got reported at HT, but overheard and moved (or so I think - maybe they were getting a banning order, we live in hope).

Fair play @The dastardly red for flagging it up here, assuming it’s the same little bunch, but I would question why you never thought of mentioning it a steward rather than an anonymous forum after everyone else has gone home.

4 minutes ago, Robin1988 said:

There were some on the South Stand edge of S82 who were comparing Deidhou to a monkey, mentions of bananas, etc. all very witty and original.

They got reported at HT, but overheard and moved (or so I think - maybe they were getting a banning order, we live in hope).

Fair play @The dastardly red for flagging it up here, assuming it’s the same little bunch, but I would question why you never thought of mentioning it a steward rather than an anonymous forum after everyone else has gone home.

I was at Doncaster yesterday so unfortunately not able to state what has happened or been reported.

we had football officers at the game and I will clarify and speak to them ASAP to find out if they know anything at all about this incident 

there was 1 arrest yesterday but it was not in connection with any racist comments etc. 

32 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

******* hell, once more then I'm giving up.

@The dastardly red, what specifically was said, so we can all condemn it as disgusting?

Exactly this. 

What would clarify matters is if the dastardly red could please divulge the following :

1) What was said/heard. 

2) Where exactly was she sat and where exactly were the protagonist(s). 

3) What, roughly, did they look like, approx age, clothing, general demeanour. 

Once this is established, we can all get behind condemning the action and hopefully identifying them. Until then, this thread is only going to encourage wild speculation and accusation. 

Lets deal in facts please. 

@The dastardly red is clearly loving this attention and not answering the question

As I said, the club dont care so shut this thread down. I got screamed at when comfronting two racist fans on my own. No fans around me backed me up and I was with my seven year old.  Reporting it and heard nothing. 

Could easily have been beaten up so wont bother next time

5 minutes ago, RedDave said:

@The dastardly red is clearly loving this attention and not answering the question

As I said, the club dont care so shut this thread down. I got screamed at when comfronting two racist fans on my own. No fans around me backed me up and I was with my seven year old.  Reporting it and heard nothing. 

Could easily have been beaten up so wont bother next time

I thought this TBF. 

3 minutes ago, The dastardly red said:

My gosh, I was only venting my anger about some idiots sat near me. Not loving this attention at all. Yes mods, please close this down. 

Can you please explain what happened, where you were, what they looked like, where were they sat, what they said etc etc. It would give some much needed context to your thread. Please. Before this becomes an unbearable thread with stupid arguments on each side of the fence. Please, do us all that favour. Then we can get somewhere. 

7 minutes ago, The dastardly red said:

My gosh, I was only venting my anger about some idiots sat near me. Not loving this attention at all. Yes mods, please close this down. 

Then please answer the effing question thats been posed to you about 7-8 times on this thread.

You do realise that you're only making this more contentious by seemingly avoiding the question. Nobody wants to hear racism at a football match, but as @Harry says, lets deal in facts. It would be of immense help to know exactly what was said, and where you were sat.

55 minutes ago, The dastardly red said:

Whatever the OP was meant to portray, (way to vague) you are now making yourself look rather silly by not providing more details of the situation, despite repeated requests to do so..! 

The ONLY facts so far are that you say you heard something racist, despite giving no specific details and that it wasn’t actually worthy (in your mind) of reporting or doing anything about. 

In bizarre, attention seeking, without any substance to back it up. 

On 27/01/2018 at 18:40, The dastardly red said:

The last of a dying breed,we still have a few idiots around the ground shouting stupid things. That's not right and one thing's for sure, all those people who say these things-giggling like 12 year olds smoking their first cigarette-will be dead in a few years. So this won't be a problem in 20 years.But in the meantime pipe down and think a bit

The only way to keep the wolves from your door is to actually post what racist abuse you heard....surely that isn’t too difficult? 

On 28/01/2018 at 12:55, Robin1988 said:

DM'd you. 

Archived