IGNORED

One of Hollowhead’s Darkest Days :)

cheshire_red

He's dead right though. After a gruelling 90 minutes chasing after Man City in the week, when QPR didn't have a game, and after going down to 10 men so early, there's no way that we should have ended that game looking the more energetic side.

The fact that we did speaks more for our spirit and commitment than for Holloway though IMO

Missing those who slagged off our own Hodor a week ago as I personally prefer those who slag off horrible creatures, like Hollowhead

Where are you? Get the venom out on opposition players/ managers not on our own (I guess a win seems to appease those on here who slate our own)

Thought we were good today in tough conditions decent goals, debut, atmosphere and very good to be accumulating points again

Oh yes, and Hodor was fine and does need those slagging him

CoYRs 

They were a terrible side. Before the sending off, I don’t think I’d been more confident of a win all season after seeing the opening exchanges. That they didn’t enforce themselves post the s/o shows how bad they were. All they seemed to have as a tactic was to force corners and overload the six yard box. 

Realise they’re currently offloading players as quick as they can but surely Holloway could put some semblance of coaching in there?

39 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Missing those who slagged off our own Hodor a week ago as I personally prefer those who slag off horrible creatures, like Hollowhead

Where are you? Get the venom out on opposition players/ managers not on our own (I guess a win seems to appease those on here who slate our own)

Thought we were good today in tough conditions decent goals, debut, atmosphere and very good to be accumulating points again

Oh yes, and Hodor was fine and does need those slagging him

CoYRs 

For some reason no-ones allowed to slag mags? He’s made a couple of terrible errors. Why should he be above criticism? Other players like pack have been criticised for mistakes and they have stayed in the team and proved critics wrong. Pack was called div 1 standard so many times on here I lost count. He wasn’t and isn’t. It’s up to mags to show he is good enough. I still have some doubts. 

53 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I`m convinced that if it had stayed 11 v 11 we would have put five or six past them.

Also re. Freeman. What a horrible niggly diving little**** he`s become. Skeletor`s influence must be rubbing off on him.

I’d like to we would, but we sometimes struggle against poor teams that park the bus. Having a man sent off possibly gave them some belief or pressure to go for the win and we were able to exploit that...

or maybe we’d have stuffed them!

Archived