IGNORED

Baker's ban could force Flint to stay .

Major Isewater

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

With Bakes out for 3 games I can't see City agreeing to let Flinty go , even if there was a small chance of that happening , now  I believe we can sleep easy .

Every cloud ...

He didn`t look anything like a player who was playing his last game for us today, the same for Joe and Bobby.

Anyone notice Aden and Bobby doing the bump after the second goal - quality!

Slack, where do you think any rumours come from. Have you heard anything from a remotely reliable source re Hodor, or are you creating a rumour on the back of a loud minority on here who liked to slam our own young player ( fortunately a certain supergob has now gone on gardening leave.

Really interested to know if you have a source.

6 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Slack, where do you think any rumours come from. Have you heard anything from a remotely reliable source re Hodor, or are you creating a rumour on the back of a loud minority on here who liked to slam our own young player ( fortunately a certain supergob has now gone on gardening leave.

Really interested to know if you have a source.

Hope he stays . Can become a good solid player . Attitude is spot on ( not just his social media interactions ) . 

10 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

With Bakes out for 3 games I can't see City agreeing to let Flinty go , even if there was a small chance of that happening , now  I believe we can sleep easy .

Every cloud ...

They were never going to sell in January anyway so it won't change anything. 

5 minutes ago, Nibor said:

They were never going to sell in January anyway so it won't change anything. 

There is/was a small chance of it happening.

Imagine Liverpool , come knocking with a 30 or 40 million to bolster their defence . 

Could that be refused easily ? 

Without Baker there is no way now that we could let Flint go. 

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

There is/was a small chance of it happening.

Imagine Liverpool , come knocking with a 30 or 40 million to bolster their defence . 

Could that be refused easily ? 

Without Baker there is no way now that we could let Flint go. 

No, there isn't and wasn't. 

There's no chance of a £40m offer from Liverpool and if in this fantasy it came in Flint would be gone in about 30 seconds whether Baker had a ban or not.

Since when was this going to be a three game ban?

Hopefully Aden and Joe going nowhere, with the cup out of the way, we are, and its at least a place in the play offs but looking at our squad, 2nd place isnt out of the question. Looking forward to the rest of the season and really thought our loan signing, Mustard, really is mustard. Looks quick and intelligent COYR

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

not sure since when but pretty sure it is. 

I think it depends on the referee's report and it's not a given.  I can't find anything on the FA site mandating ban lengths but FIFA say all red cards must mean at least one game suspended.  There are examples of one game bans.

3 minutes ago, Nibor said:

I think it depends on the referee's report and it's not a given.  I can't find anything on the FA site mandating ban lengths but FIFA say all red cards must mean at least one game suspended.  There are examples of one game bans.

Yeah as you say open to interpretation . If it’s a dangerous tackle it’s 3 games 

Archived