IGNORED

Fulham tickets west stand upper

SedRA

6 minutes ago, arrytheb said:

From a selfish pov I hope they don't open it as I didn't want to wait and risk it so got tickets at pitch level. Like I say, totally selfish pov :whistle2:

Def be open over 3 weeks till the game and not loads left around the ground.

13 minutes ago, arrytheb said:

From a selfish pov I hope they don't open it as I didn't want to wait and risk it so got tickets at pitch level. Like I say, totally selfish pov :whistle2:

The top tier being open is no longer an unusual thing. It’s fairly safe to say that for most, if not all games between now and the end of the season, it will be on sale at least a week or so before each fixture. 

I normally get tickets in the Dolman but had to go in the Lansdown upper for the Man City and QPR game. Was really impressed with it and the view was brilliant from the front rows. With the bowl sold out below you still feel right in the thick of it at the front but with a brilliant view and some bloody leg room. 

3 hours ago, arrytheb said:

Sorry, Just not getting a couple of seats in South or West stands.

Edit - to be clear, I'm not actually upset about it. 

Tbh mate, I have heard from a friend of a friend of an uncle that there aren't many stewards up there checking tickets and once you're through the turnstiles there's not really anything stopping you just heading up there.  I've also heard from a different sister of a cousin's mate that there's almost always a few seats dotted round and if it's not a massive game then there's some easily accessible and usually free press seats.

Like I said, just heard a few things that could be true or not.

2 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Tbh mate, I have heard from a friend of a friend of an uncle that there aren't many stewards up there checking tickets and once you're through the turnstiles there's not really anything stopping you just heading up there.  I've also heard from a different sister of a cousin's mate that there's almost always a few seats dotted round and if it's not a massive game then there's some easily accessible and usually free press seats.

Like I said, just heard a few things that could be true or not.

Funny enough that thought has crossed my mind but there is no chance what so ever that I would use a seat that is empty in a different location to what I've got. No chance at all. None. Zero. Almost no chance. Almost. Maybe. 

6 hours ago, RedSA said:

I normally get tickets in the Dolman but had to go in the Lansdown upper for the Man City and QPR game. Was really impressed with it and the view was brilliant from the front rows. With the bowl sold out below you still feel right in the thick of it at the front but with a brilliant view and some bloody leg room. 

Si, you're not moaning about the Dolman, are you? :P

Archived