IGNORED

Fulham tickets west stand upper

SedRA

2 minutes ago, Dolman Queen said:

I tried to buy tickets for the Ipswich game for friends coming from Canada.  Was told that the upper tier may come on sale but not until the more had been sold.  When I asked if I could swap them later if I bought some of the remaining ones, was told a definite "No".  

Hope this helps

DQ

Think the upper tier will be open for every game now but it really is a pain when not knowing whether it will be or not. 

13 minutes ago, Dolman Queen said:

I tried to buy tickets for the Ipswich game for friends coming from Canada.  Was told that the upper tier may come on sale but not until the more had been sold.  When I asked if I could swap them later if I bought some of the remaining ones, was told a definite "No".  

Hope this helps

DQ

The upper tier is open for Ipswich: https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/en-GB/events/bristol city v ipswich town/2018-3-17_15.00/ashton gate stadium?hallmap

38 minutes ago, arrytheb said:

I don't want this to turn into an argument as to whether it should or shouldn't be allowed but does anyone know if the club are likely to let me change seats if I called them? (I'm in a conference all day so cannot call until Monday to ask directly) 

You can ask to change seats to anywhere in the ground for free for up to 4 games a season I believe

8 hours ago, JBFC II said:

The upper tier is open for Ipswich: https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/en-GB/events/bristol city v ipswich town/2018-3-17_15.00/ashton gate stadium?hallmap

You can ask to change seats to anywhere in the ground for free for up to 4 games a season I believe

Thanks for the info.  I waited and bought the tickets when they opened a block upstairs.  As for changing seats, I assume that’s for season card holders and not one off purchases for friends.

DQ

Archived