IGNORED

Other teams winning 2 nil with only ten men

barneyrubble

34 minutes ago, COACH2 said:

Northampton Away Orr sent off after fighting with Louis Carey

You may have answered my question on another thread so thanks! I reckon that this may be the last time we won with 10 men. We won 3-1 at Northampton that day. Like yesterday the scores were level at the time of the sending off. We were promoted at the end of that season (06-07). A good omen! 

40 minutes ago, eardun said:

You may have answered my question on another thread so thanks! I reckon that this may be the last time we won with 10 men. We won 3-1 at Northampton that day. Like yesterday the scores were level at the time of the sending off. We were promoted at the end of that season (06-07). A good omen! 

Didn’t we beat Cov at home under McInnes with 10 men? 

2 hours ago, Tomarse said:

Weren’t Man City 3-0 down at Spurs and then had Barton sent off at half time but went on to win 4-3? Got to be one of the best 10 man performances 

I think it was rumoured that some punter had £10k bet on Spurs to Win at something like 1-1000 on....and lost.  Why would you bet that much to win so so little?

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

I think it was rumoured that some punter had £10k bet on Spurs to Win at something like 1-1000 on....and lost.  Why would you bet that much to win so so little?

@Robert the bruce - you’re confused - he bet on Spurs to win, to win £10, for a £10k stake.  That’s one helluva punt for such little reward.  

Archived