IGNORED

This is the way to treat fans.

1960maaan

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well I got a phone call from Jens Hegeler begging me to renew my season ticket, which I I did. That must trump a letter....it could have been a recorded message though!

That's a bit surreal. He must be one of the highest paid call centre employees in the country. Cue ten years time, when he's on the German after-dinner speaking circuit:

"Hans. Wie war Ihre Zeit bei Bristol City?"

"Nun, hatte ich eine der besten anmelden Preise, dass das outbound-Call-Team je gesehen hatte." 

3 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

This is how you treat fans. Nice letter and shows a little thought for your support.  

26991745_10215148363043498_2453737362838

That’s a really good idea! 

Good will and fills up some otherwise empty seats. 

I don’t think we had many people not renew their season tickets, but I’d be all for them offering this to those that didn’t. 

49 minutes ago, Leveller said:

That’s one way to attract support.

Or you can play good football and challenge for promotion of course.

That is a really good point. It was interesting to see our attendances are still doing well. Over 21k yesterday was very good. It just shows that play entertaining football and people will attend.

2 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

That is a really good point. It was interesting to see our attendances are still doing well. Over 21k yesterday was very good. It just shows that play entertaining football and people will attend.

There will always be those that support whatever happens. Then there are those who support when we are winning. 

Twas ever thus.

6 hours ago, The Horse With No Name said:

I'm certain that the thought is there, but it would be very distressing for the family if the poor guy had died over the summer. 

You are correct! 

Having gone through such an awful time, the last thing they’d want is to be lumbered with 2 tickets to watch Forest..! 

8 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

That's a bit surreal. He must be one of the highest paid call centre employees in the country. Cue ten years time, when he's on the German after-dinner speaking circuit:

"Hans. Wie war Ihre Zeit bei Bristol City?"

"Nun, hatte ich eine der besten anmelden Preise, dass das outbound-Call-Team je gesehen hatte." 

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

On 28/01/2018 at 17:06, Busterrimes said:

In all seriousness,considering some of the amazing football played by the guys are our league attendances that good??.....even Birmingham,and let's be fair-they are shite,are better supported at home than us..…........

6 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

In all seriousness,considering some of the amazing football played by the guys are our league attendances that good??.....even Birmingham,and let's be fair-they are shite,are better supported at home than us..…........

The population of Birmingham is about 650k higher than Bristol..

6 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

I'd say so. Birmingham are historically a bigger club than us with a history of support. Considering our meagre achievements our in a two team city our support is very good I think.

Archived