IGNORED

Magnússon- Giving or Going

Harry

Magnússon came over to S82 corner after the game and threw his shirt into the crowd. 

No other players did, nor have done before. 

Was he super happy at beating Hollohead, or was it perhaps a gesture that he’s off somewhere else before the window shuts? 

By the way, it was me that caught his shirt!! 

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Magnússon came over to S82 corner after the game and threw his shirt into the crowd. 

Was he super happy at beating Hollohead, or was it perhaps a gesture that he’s off somewhere elee before the window shuts? 

Does that also make you the one that gave the shirt to the kid? Great gesture well done.

21 minutes ago, CTIDhc said:

Does that also make you the one that gave the shirt to the kid? Great gesture well done.

It was sir. Best off going to a kid - i just happened to be in the way, his shirt throw is not as good as his ball throw! 

49 minutes ago, Harry said:

Was he super happy at beating Hollohead, or was it perhaps a gesture that he’s off somewhere else before the window shuts? 

Hé wants you to wash it for him .

44 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Others on here saying they read it as him thanking the fans for the support after his mistake in the Man City game. Touch of class imo.

That’s how I read it.

If LJ couldn’t trust him, he wouldn’t have brought him on yesterday, he’d have kept Wright alongside Flint.

He’s got a part to play this season, possibly in the next 1-3 games.

• Admin

Notwithstanding a huge (unlikely) offer being made for him, Hordur isn't going anywhere this window. Not quite inked on the team sheet but with 17 games left, I bet he features in the majority of them. He is focussed on promotion and the WC now. Any other concerns will wait until those two are out of the way. 

Archived