IGNORED

Cardiff... Bubble or not to bubble.....

BCFC1512

1 hour ago, Chris_Brown said:

Absolutely should be tit for tat every time they come here now. Which hopefully will be never again, with us getting promoted and them getting relegated every year until they're playing Llanelli Town 3rds in the league.

Sadly, Llanelli have had to disband their 3rd team due to financial reasons.

It appears they haven't made a penny in pie sales since Lee Trundle signed for the club.

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

They hate us, don’t they?

Their police, their fans, the whole club.

Really hope we reciprocate if we meet in the playoffs and give them the absolute minimum allowed.

They’ve given us 4.4 percent of their ground capacity. Next time we play them , can we please give them the same which is an allocation of 1,188.

Im sorry but this football club has bowed to the demands wanted by Cardiff , travel restrictions etc. Which to my knowledge we haven’t placed on them for a number of years 

19 minutes ago, lenred said:

Complete and utter pi$$ take but not unexpected.  They know how big a game this is and so have done everything in their powers to have one over on us. I'm sure Colin would've had his mitts in this decision as well.  Hope the players take this as extra motivation now to get one over on them and I'm sure that those of us who are lucky enough to get a ticket will do our part singing the boys to (hopefully) a victory. 

Even if he didn't have a say in it, I am confident he didn't raise an eyebrow when he found out.

1 minute ago, daored said:

They’ve given us 4.4 percent of their ground capacity. Next time we play them , can we please give them the same which is an allocation of 1,188.

Im sorry but this football club has bowed to the demands wanted by Cardiff , travel restrictions etc. Which to my knowledge we haven’t placed on them for a number of years 

Exactly.  Time to 'reciprocate'! 

4 minutes ago, daored said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

Vengeance!

5 minutes ago, daored said:

That's because Cardiff fans are pony.

3 minutes ago, Icelandic Clap said:

500 tickets next time they come down here, cram them in the far corner of the Atyeo. Also block up the loos as well, serve the bastards right.

Absolutely , these ***** are taking the piss , few hundred in the corner  next time , we are soft give all these teams huge numbers which they don’t then do for us , Villa for instance 2k in 40 and no more ! 

Cardiff police are being the front men behind a huge stitch up , be interested if all the fuss makes any difference .

On 31/01/2018 at 19:17, ChippenhamRed said:

If it does prove to be the case that we’re getting a small allocation, I think the first question should be why there wasn’t a reciprocal agreement put in place at the start of the season to ensure both sets of fans were treated the same.

This game has been known about since we secured our survival back in April, so there is no excuse for the delay.

This, 100 times this.

They waited until they had their big day out at Ashton Gate (and lost), THEN decided to play games with allocations which could not be reciprocated.

What absolute and utter cowards. I hope their "real fans" are truly embarrassed at this stunt. The excuses are in already, don't want us in their ground.

25 minutes ago, daored said:

To be honest, last season the real issue was the trains were out as the Severn Tunnel was closed and it was a Friday night, which made it bloody awkward, but you're right, it does feel like they've had it relatively easy for a while now, while we have to jump through almighty hoops just to attend their lego stadium.

That's pathetic, truly pathetic......they won't sell out, they'll have empty seats everywhere. Welsh cowards. We should just go over there en masse and give those naughty Heddlu a real problem.

Anyone else notice that this was after an extraordinary SAG meeting? :facepalm:

Not necessarily the fault of the individual in question but it annoys me a bit that our SLO isn’t engaging with this issue in a meaningful way. This was clearly going to be a hugely contentious issue as soon as it was announced and this is the number one place to collectively liaise with supporters.

I still want to know why it’s taken until 3 weeks before the game for a decision to be made when the fixture was known about 9 months ago.

37 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Not necessarily the fault of the individual in question but it annoys me a bit that our SLO isn’t engaging with this issue in a meaningful way. This was clearly going to be a hugely contentious issue as soon as it was announced and this is the number one place to collectively liaise with supporters.

I still want to know why it’s taken until 3 weeks before the game for a decision to be made when the fixture was known about 9 months ago.

So they can fudge it - gives all parties an excuse that nothing can be done at this late stage.  Not only was the fixture list out 9 months ago but the actual fixture when there was this apparent trouble was well before that as well so there really is no excuses for leaving it so late. And if they were so bothered and worried then the game at our place would've had restrictions on their fans coming over here surely but no.  It's a stitch up plain and simple. 

• Admin
32 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Fully expect that this decision hasn't just happened, I would bet that this is the latest time period Cardiff could release our ticket sales?

20 minutes ago, lenred said:

So they can fudge it - gives all parties an excuse that nothing can be done at this late stage.  Not only was the fixture list out 9 months ago but the actual fixture when there was this apparent trouble was well before that as well so there really is no excuses for leaving it so late. And if they were so bothered and worried then the game at our place would've had restrictions on their fans coming over here surely but no.  It's a stitch up plain and simple. 

I think you’re right. The whole episode stinks.

Archived