IGNORED

Cardiff... Bubble or not to bubble.....

BCFC1512

14 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I’d love to know what the plan is should we play Cardiff in the play off final. If a 25k crowd and 3k City fans can’t be contemplated, how about an 80k crowd with 40k each?

Would have to be behind closed doors! Would be impossible to police! *said in best sarcastic voice

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I am guessing- but only having a punt here- that this game would be all ticket for home and away alike. (Apologies if already covered, only skimmed a bit of the thread).

Would be surprised if it wasn't in the circs.

Or even in the gods; far less chance of invading the pitch with its potential for crowd trouble.

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

I'd be in favour of us refusing our allocation. Whip a right media storm. 

Personally I think this is the only way to sort anything out or it is just going to be another variation on it next season and the season after and on and on. Send them back and tell them to shove them, I know this won't happen though as you will always get some fans who want to go( no issue with that by the way)

3 minutes ago, BCFC J said:

I hope all of us going over kick up a s**tstorm and make things awkward as hell for the police on the day. There'll be more trouble with the 1,481 than there would've been if they wouldn't have been ****ing daft and just given us the 2,000.

Given their stadium is a bit bigger than ours, and they won’t sell out the home ends, I would argue the allocation should have been 3500, the same as we gave them.

15 minutes ago, Crackers Corner said:

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192230&sid=ebf39caaf71b8f414e3aac9bcf44a7c8

I think this may be revenge over Tomlin as the penny looks like it’s dropped with them.

:clapping:

They were comparing Tubby T to Bobby Reid (Young, fit, skillful and hungry "a bundle of energy").

'Tomlin on the other hand is skillful but is not fit, not hungry, (in the football sense of the word) :clapping:.

3 hours ago, gordie said:

Personally I think this is the only way to sort anything out or it is just going to be another variation on it next season and the season after and on and on. Send them back and tell them to shove them, I know this won't happen though as you will always get some fans who want to go( no issue with that by the way)

I'd send them back with a note saying this is how many tickets your also going to receive in future visits.

Archived