IGNORED

Tubby T to Forest

The Original OTIB

2 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Just a wasted talent these days who needs to sit down and take a good hard look at what he is going to regret.

Has this conversation about him many a time and  I'm not sure whether he will regret it - he must've made an absolute fortune across his career in signing on fees alone let alone his weekly wage of £20k plus.  He seems like the type of bloke who just doesn't really give a damn about the waste.  If he'd bothered and knuckled down the bloke could've been a top 6 prem player no doubt.  He should regret it but whether he will or not is debatable. 

1 minute ago, lenred said:

Has this conversation about him many a time and  I'm not sure whether he will regret it - he must've made an absolute fortune across his career in signing on fees alone let alone his weekly wage of £20k plus.  He seems like the type of bloke who just doesn't really give a damn about the waste.  If he'd bothered and knuckled down the bloke could've been a top 6 prem player no doubt.  He should regret it but whether he will or not is debatable. 

I don't think he would have reached those dizzy heights.

His problem seems to be (aside from the attitude) he isn't a natural athlete.

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

Yes, but he will be washed up at an early age and needs to consider the future. Many other footballers earning much more have ended up on the scrapheap without a penny to scratch their arses with.

1 minute ago, BigTone said:

Yes, but he will be washed up at an early age and needs to consider the future. Many other footballers earning much more have ended up on the scrapheap without a penny to scratch their arses with.

Yep completely agree.  Seems the sort who may have wasted a lot on frivolous stuff (see his clothing business as an example). 

1 minute ago, lenred said:

Yep completely agree.  Seems the sort who may have wasted a lot on frivolous stuff (see his clothing business as an example). 

He needs to advertise this business more to fat feckers like me !!  But then again do I want to walk around looking like a 58 year old Lee Tomlin clone .................... no ta.

5 minutes ago, BigTone said:

He needs to advertise this business more to fat feckers like me !!  But then again do I want to walk around looking like a 58 year old Lee Tomlin clone .................... no ta.

Not even a strong look at his age to be fair! 

Archived