IGNORED

Lucic

BRISTOL86

35 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yes I can, just don’t see why we are using the umbrella term ‘DNA’ to characterise a player, it’s being used so much. Sure we can investigate a player’s attitude, commitment, values, off field persona etc, but to call it DNA constantly is annoying.

Bit like on here last season when just about every post (ok I exaggerate) included ‘agenda’, delusional’, ‘the project’ etc - argh!

First world problems eh?!

Like you say it’s juat a catch all term for a range of characteristics - I must admit it doesn’t particularly irk me! At least they shorten it to DNA - can’t imagine Downsy having much luck when he’s pitchside discussing a player’s deoxyribonucleic acid!

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/his-professionalism-slipped-bristol-city-1171020.amp?__twitter_impression=true

"We have a culture at the football club that goes right from the first team to the Academy and if people stray away from that culture. That is professionalism, the desire to work and develop as young players.

Ivan slipped a little bit in his professionalism, in his day-to-day work at the training ground and his discipline. It was agreed that he didn't fit that culture and that had a negative affect on the football club.

"It was unfortunate for Ivan that he strayed out of that, and he we can't afford to have that the club."

24 minutes ago, !james said:

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/his-professionalism-slipped-bristol-city-1171020.amp?__twitter_impression=true

"We have a culture at the football club that goes right from the first team to the Academy and if people stray away from that culture. That is professionalism, the desire to work and develop as young players.

Ivan slipped a little bit in his professionalism, in his day-to-day work at the training ground and his discipline. It was agreed that he didn't fit that culture and that had a negative affect on the football club.

"It was unfortunate for Ivan that he strayed out of that, and he we can't afford to have that the club."

Think most had that figured out months ago, going by his social media etc. Shame, hope he gets his career back on track.

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

All he does is post about trips to Majorca, clubbing and Fortnite Battle Royale so can’t say I’m too surprised..

See how he feels about playing for Gretna or Kirkintilloch Rob Roy, that'll learn him if he actually wants to be a footballer or not.

Archived