IGNORED

Well done Dolly , let Flinty out now

Major Isewater

Haha, I keep telling you all, I have a real life boyfriend now, so Flinty hasn’t been locked up this transfer window (would be a bit weird as last time he was locked in my coat cupboard and the boyfriend goes in there now to hang his coat up) 

So breaking news!!!! Flinty CHOSE to stay this transfer window. :bounce:

5 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Haha, I keep telling you all, I have a real life boyfriend now, so Flinty hasn’t been locked up this transfer window (would be a bit weird as last time he was locked in my coat cupboard and the boyfriend goes in there now to hang his coat up) 

That's exactly what someone would say who didn't want people to know they still locked people in cupboards!!! Know your game :yes:

#protesttoomuch

22 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Thought you’d been a bit quiet...

but the question is, is he red?

27 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Do you still have the Flinty picture that you used to create your "Boyfriend" - was just looking for a quality one to also send off https://www.cutoutme.com/

33 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

You can tell this boyfriend is relatively new, young love and all that...hangs his coat up!!! Enjoy whilst you can, that will soon change :laughcont:

• Admin
1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

The female Josef  Fritzil

3 hours ago, RedM said:

You can tell this boyfriend is relatively new, young love and all that...hangs his coat up!!! Enjoy whilst you can, that will soon change :laughcont:

He doesn't, he just throws it in the wardrobe at me and either I hang it up or Scotty washes it !!

stock-photo-a-man-hiding-in-the-closet-135852449.jpg

5 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Cod almighty, there's trout to it.

John West flog tuna.

Any fin else you need to be sure of Tone?

Surely that depends on the scale of things ?  There are some sharks out there you know having a whale of a time trying to seal a deal.

Archived