IGNORED

New signing FEb 1st squad no 45

the frampton balti

In case I’m not being whooshed, it’s Leko. Yes we have to look at him for a whole 28 days, wondered what could have been but probably wasn’t going to be. I’m torn as to add Diony’s head onto his or not.

7 minutes ago, RedM said:

In case I’m not being whooshed, it’s Leko. Yes we have to look at him for a whole 28 days, wondered what could have been but probably wasn’t going to be. I’m torn as to add Diony’s head onto his or not.

I think thats Leko ... 

Such an irony isnt it that calenders can be out of date by february!

11 minutes ago, the frampton balti said:

I think thats Leko ... 

Such an irony isnt it that calenders can be out of date by february!

Does seem strange to use loan signings in a calendar - other than as a group "and others" picture, we have enough players and majestic AG / match day shots to fill a calendar several times over, no need to resort to loan signings mugs.

36 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Does seem strange to use loan signings in a calendar - other than as a group "and others" picture, we have enough players and majestic AG / match day shots to fill a calendar several times over, no need to resort to loan signings mugs.

That's a good shout of next year. Having a calendar with a legend each month; Gow, Wedlock, Atyeo etc.

32 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

That's got me thinking. Unless I've missed something, we've not had a pre-season squad photo for the last two seasons.

Is it seen as old-hat now?

Didn't have time to sort it due to the gifs

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

I thought they did one at the start of the season. Found this on Avon Valley’s website

A96E9481-3491-4F1A-96DB-FC8A9B056460.jpeg

Never noticed until now but Frankie has a very strange frame for a goalkeeper. O'Leary by comparison looks exactly what you're after, tall, broad shoulders, just needs to fill out a bit.

5 hours ago, RedM said:

In case I’m not being whooshed, it’s Leko. Yes we have to look at him for a whole 28 days, wondered what could have been but probably wasn’t going to be. 

It's fine being cocky with hind sight.

And why bleat about having Leko's face on your calendar? I have him as a tattoo on my arse. Gutted.

Archived