IGNORED

Marlon Pack

BCFCxK4RL05

51 minutes ago, BCFCxK4RL05 said:

With him walking on a tightrope on 9 yellow cards, surely it is worth just getting that yellow on Friday night before the really tough run against Leeds, Fulham, Cardiff, Sheff Wed and Preston.

I would rather him miss Sunderland then miss any of the above.

Thoughts?

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/real-madrid/story/3301160/uefa-bans-dani-carvajal-for-intentionally-earning-yellow-card

I swear he's been on 9 yellow cards for ages now? We were all discussing him trying to get a tactical yellow around the time of the Boxing day game or the Wolves one I think! Fair play that's he still not got one over that run of games. 

I think Pack just needs to keep doing what he's doing, don't try and tactically plan a foul; as for all we know he may or may not need to take one for the team on Friday night to stop a counter. What will be, will be. 

2 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

I swear he's been on 9 yellow cards for ages now? We were all discussing him trying to get a tactical yellow around the time of the Boxing day game or the Wolves one I think! Fair play that's he still not got one over that run of games. 

I think Pack just needs to keep doing what he's doing, don't try and tactically plan a foul; as for all we know he may or may not need to take one for the team on Friday night to stop a counter. What will be, will be. 

Yep, his last booking was on Boxing Day.

If he can hold out for 8 more matches(!), he'd miss the cut-off point for a 10 yellow card suspension.

Archived