IGNORED

How long will Luke Williams stay?

dunsteral

Who will our 5 (or more) penalty takers be?

Given that we have only scored 4 penalties in 2017 (presumably because that is all we have been awarded), and none of the takers are still with us (abraham x 2, tomlin and cotterill),

we are not exactly blessed with penalty takers in form.  Who do you think will step up to the plate?

Flint who walks on water will probably be willing, patterson (if he is on the pitch), pack, reid,wright  would be my choices but with little confidence.

Hope we dont need them (be positive).

Luke Williams is the U-23 Coach. Yes I did need to google that https://www.bcfc.co.uk/teams/first-team-staff/luke-williams/

Regardless, surely there are only 2 possible occasions on which we might need to employ a full roster of 5 penalty takers.  Why worry about it? Almost certainly Diony, Diedhiou, Bryan and Paterson can fairly smack a penalty.  I'm sure Pack, Smith and Walsh could also have a crack.

6 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Luke Williams is the U-23 Coach. Yes I did need to google that https://www.bcfc.co.uk/teams/first-team-staff/luke-williams/

Regardless, surely there are only 2 possible occasions on which we might need to employ a full roster of 5 penalty takers.  Why worry about it? Almost certainly Diony, Diedhiou, Bryan and Paterson can fairly smack a penalty.  I'm sure Pack, Smith and Walsh could also have a crack.

I'm sure they've all got cracks.

15 minutes ago, dunsteral said:

Who will our 5 (or more) penalty takers be?

Given that we have only scored 4 penalties in 2017 (presumably because that is all we have been awarded), and none of the takers are still with us (abraham x 2, tomlin and cotterill),

we are not exactly blessed with penalty takers in form.  Who do you think will step up to the plate?

Flint who walks on water will probably be willing, patterson (if he is on the pitch), pack, reid,wright  would be my choices but with little confidence.

Hope we dont need them (be positive).

Don't take this the wrong way, but wtf are you on about ?

Archived