IGNORED

Marlons welcome for Lois

Vincent Vega

2 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Not belittling what may have really effected Lee but what I don’t get is. 

1) He was in the public eye, playing a high profile sport.

2) he gets a statement haircut that is bound to get attention and probably done for that reason 

3). A pair of clippers would have nipped that song in the bud.

you mean snipped it in the bud? :fear:

31 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

Now that they officially refer to themselves as this - as do local media such as radio and paper - we should not be calling them this ourselves. There have been attempts to move away from this, as far back as the late 80s we were calling them The Blue Few and Sags. Gash is good/funny, but a tricky one for left-leaning, woolly liberal do-gooder guardian reading salad munching sandal wearing beardie hipster post-Weinstein/pro feminism right-on City ciderheads. Pity. 

The Few works for me.

The blue third. Simple.

18 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Are you actually saying that song killed his career?.

Nothing to do with the fact he was not very good then?.

He said as such, but that was a few years back, thought we might have moved on a bit since then. If in anyway it pi$$es him off why sing such childish jibes? 

23 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Are you still referring to Jason Lee, or Black Lace....i’m Confused :P

Not sure who emb is referring to but Jason Lace makes shoes and Lee black was an actor(possibly not very good) Lee Lace does womens clothing and Jason Black was an endurance runner and mountaineer.  Hope this helps

5 hours ago, RedM said:

I understood the general feeling was to embrace the pineapple thing and make it a positive before any opposition fans can make it a negative.

To be fair to the Gas we taunted them with that name as an insult, smelly old gasworks, but they have turned it round and love it. It’s their brand name now.

Indeed but only because the lot of them are so thick they couldn't think of anything original themselves, so ******* thick they couldn't think of anything original to call their rivals either -  I mean, are there supporters anywhere, in any country in the world, who don't think their fiercest rivals are "shitty"?? The fact is, every time those retards call themselves "gAss" or us "the shit" they're publicly affirming their own stupidity without realising it. It's hilarious and utterly apt.    

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Indeed. I never heard anything so it was probably 'composed' on here.............

I did...and I was sat in the Dolman. Made me chuckle.

First you can't hear the Tannoy...now the singing....common theme here Robbo. Get your hearing tested ;-)

12 minutes ago, spudski said:

I did...and I was sat in the Dolman. Made me chuckle.

First you can't hear the Tannoy...now the singing....common theme here Robbo. Get your hearing tested ;-)

I can hear the sound from the Tannoy. It's just that I can't understand it because it's too muffled and unclear.

Archived