IGNORED

Fortnite Battle Royale

Septic Peg

As evidenced on Flinty's Insta story, he has played and got a Victory Royale on Fortnite.

Had a wee peak at his squad and I guess Taylor Moore does too.

Anyone else play?

Leave your Epic username below and the platform you use (PC/PS4/Xbox) and perhaps you can find a squad/duo and may find Mr Flint in your game!!!

I cant get along with Fortnite, its the 3rd person over the shoulder thing, makes me aim for s#!7. 

Give me an FPS like battlegrounds, I can aim better. Unfortunately, so can everyone else.

So, Im not big on Fortnite but if anyone wanna team up in Battlegrounds xbox one drop me a PM, I havent got the game yet, (but as I said I aim better on FPS than TPS) none of my friends wanna play it, all wanna play Fortnite which I HATE by the way. I'm not going to get Battlegrounds unless I had friends to play with in the evenings, otherwise what would be the point? I guess that for most of you it isnt a problem teaming up and talking to each other but as I am deaf, it takes me a long time to get used to your voices before I can start to understand you better. Me teaming up with randoms wills never work, as I will never understand you. However more and more games together while be a struggle at first I'll slowly get to understand your voice better. (just remember at first its a lot of effort to talk to me, but over a few months it'll get better.) But also remember that it'll never be perfect.

Lets keep this thread over OP's title Fortnite, if wanna talk Battlegrounds PM me.

It's so frustrating trying to aim on a controller, has anyone got any tips or tricks? 

I have been a keyboard/mouse gamer for most of my gaming life so i know it's going to take some getting used to.

The hardest thing is getting the sensitivity right.....if i slow the sens down i can aim better but moving and looking around seems too slow, but if i increase the sens so i can move and look nicely my aim goes to pot.

I'll add you guys on ps4 when i am next on, we could even try getting a City squad together :)

Archived