IGNORED

Panini stickers

The Saturday Boy

Apologies as I'm watching a crappy version off youtube, filmed, badly I might add, by someone sitting in front of the telly. Beggars can't be choosers though. At 9 mins in (no credits, so gawd knows how far in this bloke started filming) he's only sticking donnie gillies on to the city page. 

You beat m to it:)

If your in London this coming Sunday

WEST LONDON FOOTBALL PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR February 04, 2018

St. Stephens Church Hall, Emperors Gate, Kensington, SW7 4HJ
By tube: Gloucester Road (Piccadilly & District line) then a 3 minute walk to the hall. Currently free parking outside.

Time
10.30am till 2:30pm.
Admission
£1.00
Contact Details
Barry Dixey: (H) 01689 857246 (mob) 07887 808102 (e-mail) barry.dixey@lineone.net

52 minutes ago, Out of his pie crust said:

I’ve got a complete Mexico 86, apart from Maradona, who was torn out after the qf by my brother

My Maradona sticker from the 86 album ended up on my dart board and received a pummelling every day for months.  

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Lots of them kicking about on eBay - if you have the money and time you can collect lots of great cards - found a few great names in a quick search - even Michael McIndoe - plus this beauty :-

33AD9D57-13A5-4922-9BC2-43969461FD93.png

Did we really have two Umbro motifs on the shirt? It looks like a weird pair of eyes. Where's the Robin crest?

8 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

A load of us at work did th last World Cup sticker album, it’s so much better when you are an adult, you can afford loads of packs of stickers, we were sending spreadsheets round with swaps and required stickers, great fun

I agree... I loved doing my Italia 90 folder, but as a grown up I proudly completed the Germany world cup album.

Archived