IGNORED

Really worried!

supercidered

2 hours ago, BristolBEAT said:

I think our midfield will control the game and Diony will light up the Championship. We have team unity and understanding. Bolton have a disjointed set of individuals.

Only problem for us might be calamity Magnússon in for Baker.

You’ll get told off for questioning Mags! He’s really sound on Twitter, don’t you know..! 

I agree that him starting at CB would be a concern. IF he does, then he needs a big game tonight to allay the concerns of some fans AND any doubts he may have in his own mind. Another costly balls up during Bakers absence could be disterous for him and his future here. OR maybe LJ will already have decided he’s too risky in that position and opt for moving Bailey across and replacing him at RB. 

We shall see..! 

4 hours ago, supercidered said:

I don't like watching City on the TV but I won't be able to stop myself. I'm really worried about tonight. A bad result and it may mean we drop out of the top 6 for the first time in god knows how long. I don't whether its because on paper it looks like we should get something from the game or because of the 2 City old boys or whether that jug eared little f@ck Clough could comeback and haunt us. 

Smoking shit brings paranoia..

I don't like watching City on the TV but I won't be able to stop myself. I'm really worried about tonight. A bad result and it may mean we drop out of the top 6 for the first time in god knows how long. I don't whether its because on paper it looks like we should get something from the game or because of the 2 City old boys or whether that jug eared little f@ck Clough could comeback and haunt us. 

Not sure what you're worried about, more than any other game in the Chsmpionship. Yeah, they've picked up recently, we've been involved in the Carabao Cup, had some injuries (like all teams, we're no exception..), not played at our absolute best but won last time out with 10 men for a hour.

I suggest you find a really big sofa and hide behind it for the eve! :facepalm:

25 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You’ll get told off for questioning Mags! He’s really sound on Twitter, don’t you know..! 

I agree that him starting at CB would be a concern. IF he does, then he needs a big game tonight to allay the concerns of some fans AND any doubts he may have in his own mind. Another costly balls up during Bakers absence could be disterous for him and his future here. OR maybe LJ will already have decided he’s too risky in that position and opt for moving Bailey across and replacing him at RB. 

We shall see..! 

Not aimed at you, but What’s his twitter presence got to do with it?  

Some of us can make a view about a player without prejudice of external factors.  Why do some posters (again not aimed at you) on here want to single a player out as a scapegoat, and tar EVERY performance because he’s made 2 or 3 mistakes.

Flint was making as many, if not more at Mags age...and at a lower level of football!

Hes not in our top 3 CBs at the mo’ (AF, BW, NB), but that doesn’t make him a Downs League player either.  His flexibility to play LB and LCB was particularly useful in our run of games where we needed Pato to play with Reid, and therefore Bryan to pay LM.

Why can’t some posters back our players?

This is possibly one of the best teams we’ve had since 1976, and is about the sum of parts...Magnússon is part of that, as is Matty Taylor (who I don’t particularly rate, but I do appreciate his contribution).

40 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

We shall see..! 

It is so great to be in a position like this, not too long ago I was watching Nyatanga make countless mistakes week in week out and never getting dropped.

Worried and worried. You are not starting so why are you worried. What happens happens.

3 hours ago, BristolBEAT said:

I think our midfield will control the game and Diony will light up the Championship. We have team unity and understanding. Bolton have a disjointed set of individuals.

Only problem for us might be calamity Magnússon in for Baker.

Hoping for 3.5.2

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Not aimed at you, but What’s his twitter presence got to do with it?  

Some of us can make a view about a player without prejudice of external factors.  Why do some posters (again not aimed at you) on here want to single a player out as a scapegoat, and tar EVERY performance because he’s made 2 or 3 mistakes.

Flint was making as many, if not more at Mags age...and at a lower level of football!

Hes not in our top 3 CBs at the mo’ (AF, BW, NB), but that doesn’t make him a Downs League player either.  His flexibility to play LB and LCB was particularly useful in our run of games where we needed Pato to play with Reid, and therefore Bryan to pay LM.

Why can’t some posters back our players?

This is possibly one of the best teams we’ve had since 1976, and is about the sum of parts...Magnússon is part of that, as is Matty Taylor (who I don’t particularly rate, but I do appreciate his contribution).

Oh I do back our players. Blindly sometimes, I’ll admit. 

I just don’t think Mags can cut it at CB for a top half Championship team. I’d love him to prove otherwise and cut out costly errors. Whilst he’s shown an improvement in some areas this season, his mistakes are all too similar for my liking, and I fear it demonstrates a lack of learning from them, when they happen. 

The Twitter comment simply reffered to the fact that he’s had a lot of grace for being a “top bloke”, where other players may not have been, had they not come across so well. 

Archived