IGNORED

Brownhill in for Baker

Singingsuperstar

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Wonder if Wright will play on Flint’s left.  Be interested to see how this affects our distribution - if I were Bolton, I would let Wright have it in his left foot then press him.

Got to raise questions about Mag’s future? Like you say , playing a right sided defender on the left plus moving Korey out of midfield 

12 minutes ago, daored said:

Got to raise questions about Mag’s future? Like you say , playing a right sided defender on the left plus moving Korey out of midfield 

I believe left sided centre half is Wright’s favoured position. He’s not going to drop his captain and hard to justify not playing any of Smith, Pack and Brownhill so the selection makes sense. 

Wright has played a lot on the left side of Flint in his time here. Not his best position but he is more solid than Mags. Korey has been the cover for right back recently - started there in the last match - so no surprise. Would prefer Baker to be in but such is life.

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I believe left sided centre half is Wright’s favoured position. He’s not going to drop his captain and hard to justify not playing any of Smith, Pack and Brownhill so the selection makes sense. 

He's playing right tonight, if Sky's correct

Archived