IGNORED

The official Bolton Wanderers FC v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Unan

45 minutes ago, Unan said:

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 16.32.28.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-02 at 16.32.40.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-02 at 16.33.17.png

You do know that ' ultimate ' means ' last ' don't you ? 

Does this mean we'll never play Bolton again ? 

Or are you off somewhere ? 

Thanks for kicking us off though. 

Another  ' must win ' match for me . 

We should have enough to bring the points home but this is football so travel in hope . 

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

You do know that ' ultimate ' means ' last ' don't you ? 

Does this mean we'll never play Bolton again ? 

Or are you off somewhere ? 

Thanks for kicking us off though. 

Another  ' must win ' match for me . 

We should have enough to bring the points home but this is football so travel in hope . 

It will be Unans ultimate matchday thread.

Whoever Unan is, he belongs to to minimalist school. Just three copy and pastes from the internet with no embellishments. Just factual. Not saying this is bad, as it allows others to add their own creative interpretations. All I can say is;

“When life gives you lemons, make lemonade”

1 minute ago, pongo88 said:

Whoever Unan is, he belongs to to minimalist school. Just three copy and pastes from the internet with no embellishments. Just factual. Not saying this is bad, as it allows others to add their own creative interpretations. All I can say is;

“When life gives you lemons, make lemonade”

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 17.33.49.png

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

Is the Ultimate Match Day thread a whole different beast to the usual match day thread?

Hava, is Unan now your alter-ego?

Either way, a 2-0 city win is on the cards.

No, he most certainly is not and, in answer to your first question, is the answer not right there in front of your eyes?! ; I do not endorse the Match Day Thread OP.

52 minutes ago, Unan said:

It will be Unans ultimate matchday thread.

But I do endorse this. :P .

3 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

No, he most certainly is not and, in answer to your first question, is the answer not right there in front of your eyes?! ; I do not endorse the Match Day Thread OP.

But I do endorse this. :P .

I'm so sorry havantopia thought you were M.I.A. Unans new boss tells him to always 'take control' so Unan is implementing it into his personal life.

1 minute ago, Unan said:

I'm so sorry havantopiaI thought you went M.I.A. Unans new boss tells him to always 'take control' so Unan is implementing it into his personal life.

You stood up to the plate and however flagrantly you abused that power I am in no position to moan but I will moan anyway; How very dare you; the very least you can do is choose a decent chair and desk instead of that Kamprad flat pack crap.

Archived