IGNORED

The official Bolton Wanderers FC v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Unan

4 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Diony and Diedhiou in that video pals already. Good to see.

Don't get me started on that look he gives the camera though. If I was a member of the opposite sex my ovaries would've burst.

b8d3a88dc55d0d7a38c349c857f6e222.png

Is it just me or is Diedhiou one of the most likeable players we’ve had?

Just something about him indicates he’s a very nice guy. The Steve Allen celebration confirmed that for me.

I can’t think of many more players I’ve wanted to succeed than him.

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Just something about him indicates he’s a very nice guy. The Steve Allen celebration confirmed that for me.

Totally agree. Seems like a top bloke. Would love for S82 to get a few Senegal flags for the next home game.

13 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

They're mostly lovely lads .

Albert Adomah seemed to stand out as particularly affable in recent times. 

16 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Haha he say “your sister” flirting already

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

⚽️ #BristolCity v Bolton Wanderers: Steele, Smith, Flint, Wright, Bryan, Paterson, Brownhill, Pack, Kent, Diédhiou, Reid. Subs: Wollacott, Magnússon, Kelly, Walsh, Eliasson, Engvall, Diony. #BOLvBRC

...fellow sad ****** refreshing twitter?!

CitySteele, Smith, Wright, Flint, Bryan, Kent, Pack, Brownhill, Paterson, Reid, Diédhiou. Subs: Wollacott, Magnússon, Kelly, Walsh, Eliasson, Diony, Engvall.

Bolton: Alnwick, Little, Wheater, Dervite, Robinson, Beevers, Henry, Ameobi, Vela, Buckley, Walker. Subs: Howard, Taylor, Le Fondre, Buckley, Flanagan, Morais, Clough.

Referee: Andrew Madley

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

CitySteele, Smith, Wright, Flint, Bryan, Kent, Pack, Brownhill, Paterson, Reid, Diédhiou. Subs: Wollacott, Magnússon, Kelly, Walsh, Eliasson, Diony, Engvall.

Bolton: Alnwick, Little, Wheater, Dervite, Robinson, Beevers, Henry, Ameobi, Vela, Buckley, Walker. Subs: Howard, Taylor, Le Fondre, Buckley, Flanagan, Morais, Clough.

Referee: Andrew Madley

Internet slow in France?

Apologies folks for the late thread. 

I've been a bit lazy today and just came on here to see a thread needed doing so here it is...

Bolton. No not one of those things you put on your O2 phone bill that gives you unlimited emojis or summat, but the birthplace of Mr "no likey, no lighty" Paddy McGuiness and Vernon "I'm shagging Tess Daly and I still can't stop chasing other skirt" Kay...

Other alumni are Peter Kay and that complete shitbag from I'm a Celeb 2017 Amir Khan. I mean what an absolute w4nker. Poor old Iain had to take the blame for those strawberries. It still hurts me dammmit.

Anyway, Bolton is oop norf where everything is covered in a fine film of Bisto gravy and at least one pie (savoury or sweet) is demolished per person, per meal, per day.

Agent Wilbs is out with an injury (probs his hip the poor bugger) but Agent Litts will be fighting underground tonight. 

Superson Zak Clough and his dad are playing tonight for Bolton too.

Hopefully this isn't a banana skin...

2-1 City.

Come on you reds...

Archived