IGNORED

The official Bolton Wanderers FC v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Unan

We’re the better side. But seen us play more hopeful punts and sloppy passes tonight than all season!

We should have the quality to win this. We need to win these stalemates to win promotion.

Kent looks class going forward and is lightning fast, but sells himself too often defensively. 

Are we missing Smith in the midfield?

2 minutes ago, santibello said:

I love him but fam is looking pretty error prone today, replace him woth diony maybe? 

Aye, he is not match fit, but the more time hes given the better, Bobby is going to wear them out soon enough and he hopefully slot one home before being rested and then we can get a look at Diony :chant6ez:

Mags coming on for Kent.

So strange how we all see things differently...personally, I'm not the biggest fan of Brownhill in the middle. I much prefer Korey in there, I think Johnson thinks he may get away with it tonight.

Even though it's not good for my health, id also get Mags on for Pato. 65 if still goaless, id go 3-5-2 and put pineapple head on for Kent...

8 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Firstly don’t make shit up, i’ve never said anything about throwing anyone out, just said he’s probably not good enough.

we need to do something to take control of midfield, have you got a better idea?.

Smoking is bad for your health.

He's not good enough but you still want him on? :clapping:

2 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

We’re the better side. But seen us play more hopeful punts and sloppy passes tonight than all season!

We should have the quality to win this. We need to win these stalemates to win promotion.

Kent looks class going forward and is lightning fast, but sells himself too often defensively. 

Are we missing Smith in the midfield?

Massively missing Smith in CM; Pato not in the game, Pack having a mare. 

why all the negativity ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

clearly we are a class side

yeah we are rushing it a bit and too many long aimless balls over the top but Bolton are no mugs (look at their recent home form). I hope the City team is more patient then half the match day thread contributors:facepalm:

Archived