IGNORED

That was atrocious

Londoner

Sorry no sugar coating we created nothing offered no threat and deserved nothing. Saying that Bolton were equally dire but for one player Ameobi who is y the d9nkey I thought she was.

Astonished by lj decision to take pack off he is creative and physical which obviously cost us a goal when Bryan was pushed off the ball.

Diedhiou has one of the worst touchesI have seen by one of our strikers, yes he causes problems but he was not at the races today.

Really really poor. Not a single good performance. 

Completely agree.

Kent had a good game but as you said didn’t really create anything a long with the rest of the team.

Paterson was woeful and I feel he plays better in a 4-4-1-1 behind Reid where he has freedom and is a little wasted on the wings.

I’m still confident we can do something this season but we need to find some consistency and form pretty soon. It amazes me how much players can up their game for the likes of Man City/UTD but it seems the players couldn’t be arsed tonight.

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

Bizarre thing to say when the formation change lost us the game!

What lost us the game was sloppy play from our own corner. We were asleep and didn’t react quick enough when they broke away. Korey will always give us quick thinking play from midfield - better than any other player in our team

3 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Bizarre thing to say when the formation change lost us the game!

We didn't lose the game because of the formation, we lost because Bryan was weak....a wonder strike....

By taking pack off we lost control of the middle of the park, personally would have take brownhill off 

1 minute ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

Not enough quality in our side, final ball is woeful. Mid table is calling

Midfield needed a real showpiece investment. We didn't do it. Losing Smith cost us. We looked devoid of ideas and I'm sorry but I don't get all the excitement over Diedhiou. 

2 minutes ago, Londoner said:

We didn't lose the game because of the formation, we lost because Bryan was weak....a wonder strike....

By taking pack off we lost control of the middle of the park, personally would have take brownhill off 

We didn't have a chance after Pack went off and Korey went in the middle. Thats pretty clear.

A poor display. I thought Bolton were well organised and Johnson lost the tactical battle today, but as others have said we are toothless going forward. Paterson hasn't created much in recent weeks, I'm still not sure about Diedheu, Diony wasn't at the races, and even Bobby hasn't scored for seven games.

A bad move dropping our best player to right back, and Bryan was awful.

5 minutes ago, The hand of RO'D said:

Kent had a good game but as you said didn’t really create anything a long with the rest of the team.

Except for the fact he was constantly giving the ball away running into the opposition. I the first half he also kept playing behind our forwards when we were attacking.

Also our set-pieces were terrible! 

Archived