IGNORED

Diedhiou

Londoner

25 minutes ago, taxidog said:

The ease with which he was muscled off the ball by smaller players at least half a dozen times showed his lack of desire and commitment. Whereas Djuric showed much more desire, and skill, and won every header.

Djuric is used to the cold, mate. Big Fam's here for after Easter.

Comparing him and Kodjia is utterly pointless. Like comparing Pack and Smith. Different players, just because they play in the same position doesn't mean they're instructed to perform the same jobs.

5 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Angers is in the Oceanic region of France, often wet and windy but snowfall rare, home country Senegal! Snowfall there??

Yep they get snow, there’s even a recommendation here about skiing in Angers in January, hard to do that without snow ?! https://championtraveler.com/dates/best-time-to-visit-angers-fr/

14 minutes ago, Marlborough Red said:

Looked like a Rugby player trying to play football today. Don't rate him at all.

He’s our second top scorer despite being injured for 3 months, in his first season in this league, and his partnership with Reid has been key to our success this season??? Don’t rate him?? No?!?!

25 minutes ago, Marlborough Red said:

Looked like a Rugby player trying to play football today. Don't rate him at all.

Jeez............:facepalm:

He was off the pace today as was Korey Smith largely because of Ipswich playing five across the middle which meant poor service to Famara.

Only Kelly impressed today. 

It was a dour game with only real bit of quality was the cross for Milan to score from.

8 minutes ago, Beni71 said:

Every fan is entitled to their opinion but some fans expectations are beyond belief. I’m sure they’ve never had a bad day n the office.

Jeez i have judged him on today and thought he was terrible. What is wrong with that?

7 minutes ago, Super said:

Jeez i have judged him on today and thought he was terrible. What is wrong with that?

You’re right, he is terrible, he hasn’t been brill since he joined us...over £5m for him? Really? People talk of his great ‘hold up play’ etc - I go to every home game and lots of away games, haven’t seen it...£5m - astonishing....

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You’re right, he is terrible, he hasn’t been brill since he joined us...over £5m for him? Really? People talk of his great ‘hold up play’ etc - I go to every home game and lots of away games, haven’t seen it...£5m - astonishing....

100% agree

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

6 minutes ago, MattWSM said:

100% agree

OK guys this is an irony overload....right...!?

He's had some good games and some bad ones. Today was one of the bad ones.  He doesnt seem to cover a lot of ground and doesn't seem to want to chase the ball on occasions and his lack of pace is certainly a worry. I'm not convinced he's giving it 100% Tbh.

But perhaps we are not playing to his strengths.  He is not really getting the service he needs really, but I get cross when he doesn't run for a through ball and when he does win the ball, he gives it away.

44 minutes ago, Robbored said:

He was off the pace today as was Korey Smith largely because of Ipswich playing five across the middle which meant poor service to Famara.

It was a dour game with only real bit of quality was the cross for Milan to score from.

...and Milan’s finish.

Agree, apart from that it was largely shite. Whatever Patto has been suffering from is clearly contagious and Brownhill now has caught it as well. Anonymous both, at best.

54 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It was a dour game but also he seemed to be having an issue with his ankle 

52 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

judging a player on one game

Thats whats wrong

Indeed it is wrong and premature. 

Posters have done exactly that with Dionsy but he's yet to play a full 90mins for City but they reckon he's an terrible signing.

Based on what?      :dunno:

58 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Famara Diedhiou has been great for us and Bobby Reid this season!

Utter crap that is written by total numpty's on this forum sometimes is just appalling!

What’s the point in a forum if everyone spouts the same. I do not think he had been ‘great’. Yes, he has scored a few goals, yes he has had odd ‘decent’ game.  That’s it. I have seen far better strikers than this bloke in our shirt, that is my view.  What’s more I have seen many strikers far better than him this season playing for opposition.  That’s the Championship. 

I wish him well. Give me a Tammy, a Dele any day of the week.  I also suspect a fit Duric will relegate him to the bench 

8 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

What’s the point in a forum if everyone spouts the same. I do not think he had been ‘great’. Yes, he has scored a few goals, yes he has had odd ‘decent’ game.  That’s it. I have seen far better strikers than this bloke in our shirt, that is my view.  What’s more I have seen many strikers far better than him this season playing for opposition.  That’s the Championship. 

I wish him well. Give me a Tammy, a Dele any day of the week.  I also suspect a fit Duric will relegate him to the bench 

Yes the point of a forum is views as you say. 

I personally don’t spout the same as many and I watch every game home and away. As a few on here will testify. 

Have we had better forwards (strikers is your term) yes. In this league without doubt. But in terms of this division they are not as many as some would like to think

Galley maybe

Garland No

Jacki No 

Cole No 

amd a few more I’m sure. But we are who we are and the guy has done great from my seat. 

Not many players were good today. Famaras 45 min have been better. Think he is a good player anyway. This season he has been our cf and I think he has done well as the whole team. Ipswich tactic was good. It was a day nothing worked for him. Nice that Djuric is back and scored, we have options. Famara is big, strong, and hard to deal with for the defenders.

Archived