IGNORED

I am the last person to criticise refs

EmersonsRed

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

"Missed 3 pens, failed to book their players   i thought he were cracking, me" Colin manual manipulator

I don't think anyone can blame him for the "handball" from Fammys header, I doubt anybody seen it until a slow mo replay - and even then if that was given against us I wouldn't be too happy.

First one defo - although I think the ref seen it (half seen it) as Reid backing in, although he could only have been guessing. Where was the lino on that?

Second one was defo a foul and it looked like it was inside so yes a pen.

Derby should have had one late against us and that could have changed the QPR game (although they were atrocious), with another defeat in a row. It is what it is and overall tonight we were awful, but credit to Bolton who seemed well drilled.

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Worst refereeing performance I've seen for at least 2 seasons. Warnock's Rotherham 1-1 was probably the last blatant bias from a ref I have seen. People who say don't bring in VAR, well look at tonight and how one person can lose a team 3 points. I think we should start diving and having a go at the officials more. What else can we do? They just kept holding us, elbowing us, even kicking pack in the bollocks ffs. God I hate football when it's played like that. By all means beat us fairly, but not like that.

So they didnt beat us fairly? They were better in every department. Your post is nonsense.

6 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Worst refereeing performance I've seen for at least 2 seasons. Warnock's Rotherham 1-1 was probably the last blatant bias from a ref I have seen. People who say don't bring in VAR, well look at tonight and how one person can lose a team 3 points. I think we should start diving and having a go at the officials more. What else can we do? They just kept holding us, elbowing us, even kicking pack in the bollocks ffs. God I hate football when it's played like that. By all means beat us fairly, but not like that.

One person can lose a team 3 points? Most of the team didn't perform tonight we got what we deserved.

VAR is not the way to go. It certainly can't make a side perform better or want to win a game more, which was the difference tonight 

25 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

You haven't seen many of our games this year then.

Just go back 6 days to the QPR game.

Keith Stroud was worse.

That's just for starters!!!

Did you see Lee Mason in the last game of last season v Birmingham? Diabolical!!!

2 minutes ago, Redtucks said:

You haven't seen many of our games this year then.

Just go back 6 days to the QPR game.

Keith Stroud was worse.

That's just for starters!!!

this guy isn't real is he. Keith STROUD!!!!   :laugh:  the guy LOVES himself more than you can imagine  total di  ckhead

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Disagree. He wasn't letting qpr get away with everything like the ref was tonight 

That hardly made his performance good though.

He was piss poor, as have been many that we've had over the past season or two.

Bolton players thought flints 12million pound plus shirt up fit grabs. The tug of shirt war must have been in his blind spot. As for bobby’s shout not Sure how that slipped into refs blind spot , think it was a bit of guess Work must be foul on goalkeeper as he fell to the floor after taking bob out !!!

I’m normallly quite vocal in my disapproval of the referee - those who sit near me will testify!

Yes, the ref was poor but he isn’t the reason we lost tonight. 

How many chances did we create? We didn’t seriously test their keeper...we lost because we simply weren’t good enough on the night. 

Once again we let an opposition player run for almost the entire pitch unchallenged; we always seem to just back off...happened at Villa, Man C and again tonight. That needs to be reviewed and put right.

As @Esmond Million's Bung Said in another thread - the tactics were way off tonight and that’s the reason we lost.

32 minutes ago, Super said:

So they didnt beat us fairly? They were better in every department. Your post is nonsense.

Ref was embarrassing not booking any of them as they kicked their way through us but I'm with you on this. It hurts but they were streetwise and we didn't deal with it, Ameobi most obviously. Ran over us like a freight train from the 10th minute and we never got to grips with it and then let him score from our own corner.

Not sure I'd throw around comments like nonsense, ref was frustrating, but no way  is he the reason we lost. We're just a week off a game where the ref was awful and we won. Today's ref was the worst for a long time in how spinelessly fussy he was (fouls all over the shop but no booking to actually stop it) but there is no way that we deserved to win, we created F all.

I feel with this select 2 group of officials, they get round to reffing teams too often, and then have a (natural) tendency to even decisions out. Tonights ref was the one we had against QPR away, when we were given a dubious penalty, and another example was Linnington, who was god damn awful v Burton, but against Forest we seemed to get plenty of decisions. 

1 hour ago, WestonRobin said:

I’m normallly quite vocal in my disapproval of the referee - those who sit near me will testify!

How many chances did we create? We didn’t seriously test their keeper...we lost because we simply weren’t good enough on the night. 

Once again we let an opposition player run for almost the entire pitch unchallenged; we always seem to just back off...happened at Villa, Man C and again tonight. That needs to be reviewed and put right.

As @Esmond Million's Bung Said in another thread - the tactics were way off tonight and that’s the reason we lost.

Oh how right you are, disappointing doesn't even come close.

10 hours ago, Olé said:

Ref was embarrassing not booking any of them as they kicked their way through us but I'm with you on this. It hurts but they were streetwise and we didn't deal with it, Ameobi most obviously. Ran over us like a freight train from the 10th minute and we never got to grips with it and then let him score from our own corner.

Not sure I'd throw around comments like nonsense, ref was frustrating, but no way  is he the reason we lost. We're just a week off a game where the ref was awful and we won. Today's ref was the worst for a long time in how spinelessly fussy he was (fouls all over the shop but no booking to actually stop it) but there is no way that we deserved to win, we created F all.

What he said. Yes if the ref had given that blatant penalty against Bobby at the start of the match it might have turned out differently and yes they were allowed to kick and shove their way through us all game, but we lost because it was a sloppy and careless performance. I wouldn't mind quite so much except Bolton were shit too. Kick and Chase and the kicking was only directed at the ball part of the time. Had we not butchered possession so often in the opposition to third or been careless with the ball in our own half, we'd still have won comfortably

11 hours ago, WestonRobin said:

Agree with most of your post but not the ref bit, completely.Passing was poor, Bryan and Pato poor form continued and the tactics were off, team selection for me was wrong but debatable . 
But, that should be BUT because it's a big but, if the blatant first Pen had been given odds on 1-0 to us. The Flint assault ? 2-0 or even miss one and we'd still be ahead and probably would have won.  Now, add JB being booked for his first challenge and their men getting away with everything until the 90+ minute . One more thing , the time we tested their keeper, the CB had both hands in the air and got a decent contact. Who knows where that was going.
To be honest, we've seen that performance before , even Vs Man City the passing was poor, QPR sheer effort and shite opposition won the game for us.
I really find it hard to believe how poor we look when teams break against us

Archived