IGNORED

Ryan Kent

reformed_red

13 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Clearly I'm in the minority here but I thought he was one of out better players today. 

I'm with you, thought he was our best player. Willing to take players on and try something different. Of course when you are that type of player, not everything is going to come off but I'd rather have a player trying and failing than someone who's happy to play square and backwards. 

Not been the slightest bit impressed with Kent up to now. I really fail to see what he brings to the starting line up. Perhaps as a plan B off the bench but we will have to wait and see on that one.

I’m uncomfortable with the rumoured insistence from Liverpool that he plays a specific number of games while on loan. Worrying if that is starts and not just appearances. The team should be picked on merit not based on a contract from another club. 

2 hours ago, Jasper Testimitanu said:

Typical space cadet city fan who see's a player on a handful of occasions and thinks it's fair to form opinion that everyone should take as fact. 

Give the lad a chance you pillock!

Why you calling him a pillock?

He's entilted to his opinion.

Feel free to disagree, but don't resort to personal insults.

2 hours ago, Jasper Testimitanu said:

Typical space cadet city fan who see's a player on a handful of occasions and thinks it's fair to form opinion that everyone should take as fact. 

Give the lad a chance you pillock!

Sorry I don't know what a "space cadet" fan is. 

Perhaps a more fitting retort is; "typical otib visitor who sees an opinion with which he doesn't agree so resorts to personal insults despite having zero knowledge of who the poster is at whom they aim their nasty words."

Have a nice day Mr Bell Cheddar.

2 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Not a fan of Kent so far. Doesn’t take on the full back on the outside enough. But early days. I like Eliasson and would’ve rather he started yesterday but I appreciate he’s blown hot and cold. If we’ve got Famara up top we could use Eliasson’s crossing. 

Elliason has blown lukewarm and cold IMHO

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:09, Der no.2 said:

Kent - flashes of promise. Lost possession a few times & lightweight in the tackle. Was ball watching too much when Bolton in possession & needs to be more aware of the oppo around him and track back.

Its still early days so deserves the chance to improve.

My thoughts exactaley  Feel with all the  LJ hype when Ellason signed he hould have   had add much more game time

8 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

Thankyou-hope that Johnson isn't shoehorning him in re;caveat with Liverpool....idiot if he is.....

His signing is an attempt to offer something different. 

With COD out we lacked a player who would run at the opposition with the ball.

Diony does that as well .

It's clubs in the bag .

Archived