IGNORED

Bailey Wright Goodnight Bailey Wright Goodnight

tinman85

7 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

I just don't see what Bailey offers. Gives the ball away. Seems to get beaten easily. If Flint leaves in summer we would need a top centre back to replace him. Miss Baker and Pisano massively. 

Give it a rest. what does he offer?  Well he would go in for a 30/70 challenge for the cause would you?

19 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

I just don't see what Bailey offers. Gives the ball away. Seems to get beaten easily. If Flint leaves in summer we would need a top centre back to replace him. Miss Baker and Pisano massively. 

If Flint leaves in the summer then Wright will slot in alongside Baker and give us a strong central defence - just as it was earlier in the season before Pissano was injured.

What tonight showed more is how important it is that Baker doesn't leave in the summer - he's more important to the team than Flint.

24 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

14 rubbish  in 20 minutes    takes some doing   I applaud you

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

He was poor tonight by his standards. That is all.

Unfortunately when 5, 6, 7 players are also under par, you get that type of performance. 

Yeah Wright out and out defender, same as Flint but with different strings to the bow.

He is a top player at this level, maybe found out if we went up. But would play the game the same way whatever level.

Glad that he's playing for us total pro and a player no doubt fevs you would have loved playing alongside at whatever level?

13 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

He was poor tonight by his standards. That is all.

Unfortunately when 5, 6, 7 players are also under par, you get that type of performance. 

Yep, hardly any City player performed well tonight except Famara who I though led the line well. Even our reliable LB was at fault for their goal and he along with several others were off their game.

Why?  :dunno:

Thats upto LJ and his backroom boys to work out.

8 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Why do you revel in defeat more than you delight in victory?

I think it's pretty obvious. It's because we only have one player that cost over £5M. 

You can't expect any team to achieve success unless you are willing to bankrupt them in the pursuit of said success. 

Don't forget, Tinpot85 said he would have got us promoted by now if he was manager. We would have also had a transfer ban due to FFP and would have a lot of old (sorry, experienced) players on huge wages that would've set us back 5 years (a la the GJ years) if we never achieved promotion. 

None of that matters though as its all about the here and now and **** the future.

If his username was Tinman 1980-1982, I can imagine he would have a totally different outlook on things.

4 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Yeah Wright out and out defender, same as Flint but with different strings to the bow.

He is a top player at this level, maybe found out if we went up. But would play the game the same way whatever level.

Glad that he's playing for us total pro and a player no doubt fevs you would have loved playing alongside at whatever level?

Does the basics well, knows his limitations. If I had a choice, i would loved to have partnered Baker or Wright.  Flint, nope, we’d end up wanting to win the same headers!

13 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

No offence mate but you really do talk some guff. You’re the absolute worst kind of supporter, the sort that turns the second something doesn’t go your way. 

Yes, I actually think Tinman would enjoy supporting Man United or Arsenal far more. They often spend big on experience, win more than they lose.. I don’t think Bristol City will ever match up to his expectations in terms of recruitment and results.

I assume @tinman85 was born in 1985.  That makes him 32 years old.  Amazing that people WUM at that age.  If he/she has kids then you have to feel for the poor little *******.

Bet his Mum is proud as well

”what did you do today son?”

”Oh you would be so proud of me Mum.  I pretended that some unpopular views were my own on the Internet”

”Very good son, well done.  Now come and suck on my tits like a good boy”

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Does the basics well, knows his limitations. If I had a choice, i would loved to have partnered Baker or Wright.  Flint, nope, we’d end up wanting to win the same headers!

Doesn't surprise me your choice. Once played alongside a striker that was a doorman in Union Street in Plymouth.

Have to say Fevs he would go through a brick wall. Had no little skill either, any 50/50 you always knew who would be standing after the tackle.  witch is why I love to watch Wright. And before him Shaun Taylor.

7 minutes ago, RedDave said:

I assume @tinman85 was born in 1985.  That makes him 32 years old.  Amazing that people WUM at that age.  If he/she has kids then you have to feel for the poor little *******.

”Oh you would be so proud of me Mum.  I pretended that some unpopular views were my own on the Internet”

Any need for that RedDave?

12 minutes ago, RedDave said:

If he is 32 then I can think of at least one poster on here who must be double his age or thereabouts and still likes nothing more than to troll for reactions and attention. 

10 minutes ago, RedDave said:

My only tip in life, and I know **** all really.

Don't take the piss. THAT  above is uncalled for.  Tinman is just pissed weve been beat no?

Archived