IGNORED

Bailey Wright Goodnight Bailey Wright Goodnight

tinman85

2 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

My only tip in life, and I know **** all really.

Don't take the piss. THAT  above is uncalled for.  Tinman is just pissed weve been beat no?

To be honest he's not actually said anything that bad has he? Just that tinman is a manual manipulator. And made up a scenario involving his mum.

Just saying like.

1 hour ago, tinman85 said:

I just don't see what Bailey offers. Gives the ball away. Seems to get beaten easily. If Flint leaves in summer we would need a top centre back to replace him. Miss Baker and Pisano massively. 

Your shock jock statements on otib aren't welcome ! Boring and lazy comments !!

lets be honest here baily wright and almost all the players tonight had they played at anything like they're true potential we would not be having this debate, they were all off there game, well almost all, none of us saw that result or performance coming it happens, the better team lost tonight I cant explain it the blame game has to stop. 

1 hour ago, tinman85 said:

I just don't see what Bailey offers. Gives the ball away. Seems to get beaten easily. If Flint leaves in summer we would need a top centre back to replace him. Miss Baker and Pisano massively. 

I have watched about 7 games since being back in the UK for a while, 4 of them live at the grounds. Some of the performances of the team have been brilliant but we have tired and this is shown in our more recent form.

Inspite of the very many criticisms of your opinion I would say, in those 7 games i have witnessed first hand, there is not a lot i would disagree with you on.

Bailey Wright is the sort of footballer that does most things well and for that reason there is usually another player on the pitch who is worse over 90 minutes. He tends to slip under the radar for both bad and good. For some reason i started to watch him and i noticed that in his game he tends to 'tackle' a player when he knows he has little chance of beating him in the form of a barge, a lunge or a jump into. He does indeed lose possession especially when he ventures up field and appears not to have a turn of speed when an opposition player is closing in.

I thought tonight he got us out of trouble a few times by using the aforementioned tactics; in other words he is very much a 50:50 player; half the time he gets the job done. There were worse City players on the pitch notably Bryan who, apart from one sublime cross toward the end, was very poor. I thought Fammy is not yet there sharpness wise and even Flint gave the ball away a few times. Patterson was anonymous and so on. It was the worst I have seen City play in 6 weeks.

7 hours ago, RedDave said:

I assume @tinman85 was born in 1985.  That makes him 32 years old.  Amazing that people WUM at that age.  If he/she has kids then you have to feel for the poor little *******.

Bet his Mum is proud as well

”what did you do today son?”

”Oh you would be so proud of me Mum.  I pretended that some unpopular views were my own on the Internet”

”Very good son, well done.  Now come and suck on my tits like a good boy”

He or she is an incredibly sad individual who have not got the first clue about football. 

Ok guys. Maybe an overreaction. Think it's unfair to get personal. Simply stating that actually in our strongest 11 Bailey for me doesn't start. Very disappointed about last night. Feel we've missed a massive opportunity. I'm taking a break from this for a while. See you all soon 

Archived