IGNORED

I see the hounds of woe are out tonight

reddogkev

Jesus, so we lost a crap game and now we all feel a little bit sh1t about things - but why all the crap threads popping up?

Just chalk it off to a crap performance, a howler by the ref who should have gave us a 7th min penalty, that Reid would have scored, and a high-class finish from a striker who seems to run with legs about 3 times longer than anyone else.

Oh woe is me, we are now going to fall apart, Johnson has made crap tactical decisions ... blah blah blah, give it a rest.

Sod the negativity, think I'm off for a week, be back for the Sunderland thread!

It was poor but having come on here while back in bar in Wigan hoping to contribute, I've literally seen a thread for every player and not only can I not be arsed to reply to every single one of them, I suddenly feel like the bad rep OTIB gets on other social media is actually true (which it isn't). Get a grip people, we weren't good and lots of players werent at it, but no need to write off every player. Quite honestly the blame for me is Korey was wasted at right back (he desperately wanted a result), Pack had a poor game in terms of passing, and not everyone will agree but Kent did some nice stuff but none of it on the wavelength of anyone else, no end product from what he did, and gave ball away a lot.

But that's it, players didn't lose deliberately, and apparently from Championship stats Ameobi hasn't had a game like that before and won't again. No need for a meltdown, save that for Burton away.

Archived