IGNORED

Dubai - well earned break?

peanut

1 hour ago, BCFC J said:

Can someone link the interview where Johnson says about us going to Dubai? I've heard or read nothing about this.

I think this is what he said:

Didn't we have a lovely time the day we went to Dubai
A beautiful day, we had lunch on the way and all for forty grand  you know
But on the way back I cuddled with Mac and we opened some bottles of cider
Singing a few of our East End  songs as the wheels went around

On 05/02/2018 at 20:09, CyderInACan said:

Well COD hasn't gone as he was parked outside Tesco on North St at teatime. Must be some way off being fit I presume. 

I’ve heard on the grapevine that his injury is much worse than first feared and he won’t play again this season 

20 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Wow, that's pretty steep even for Dubai. I imagine we're staying and training somewhere outstanding. There's plenty of great facilities there.

They stayed at Jumeirah Al Naseem and trained at Sports City, nice hotel but far from the best training facility

15 hours ago, petehinton said:

I’ve heard on the grapevine that his injury is much worse than first feared and he won’t play again this season 

I'm a little confused what is actually wrong with his ankle. Was it not an impact injury caused by a tackle? On his social media he put up a few photos of him in the gym so hopefully the rumours aren't true. 

35 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

This is true. Been told it's 'very unlikely' he'll play again this season. Big blow.

Another of our forwards is out for Saturday's game as well...

Is it Reid or Diedhiou?

If so I'd give Engvall a go, he looked promising when he came on last week. 

8 minutes ago, Super said:

Or we could play Diony.......

Or we could play our striker who's gone away, scored goals and looked sharp in his brief showing she since his return. Hardly an outrageous suggestion.

7 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Don't say who it is . Keep the opposition guessing.

I'm sure Chris Coleman will be scouting the Dubai trip thread on OTIB as we speak to be fair.

12 minutes ago, BCFC J said:

Or we could play our striker who's gone away, scored goals and looked sharp in his brief showing she since his return. Hardly an outrageous suggestion.

I'm sure Chris Coleman will be scouting the Dubai trip thread on OTIB as we speak to be fair.

I Would say it is.

35 minutes ago, BCFC J said:

Is it Reid or Diedhiou?

If so I'd give Engvall a go, he looked promising when he came on last week. 

I think Engvall would be our 4th choice at present - i'm glad we're giving him a go ahead of Woodrow. He'll be 5th choice when Djuric is back and Tinnion hinted he may leave on loan as windows are open in other countries.

If Diedhiou or Reid is injured I'd definitely give Diony the minutes ahead of Engvall.

1 hour ago, exAtyeoMax said:

don't mention ashbins…mind

... back then there was pigbins, the sack lorry  ( recycling ahead of it's time?) and the Corona lorry coming round?

Archived