IGNORED

Sunderland

JBFC II

If we lose this I will be genuinely shocked. Sunderland are the only side in this division that have looked consistently terrible all year round. 

Not gonna make a prediction because I haven't got a single one right this year.

:fingerscrossed:

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

If we lose this I will be genuinely shocked. Sunderland are the only side in this division that have looked consistently terrible all year round. 

Not gonna make a prediction because I haven't got a single one right this year.

:fingerscrossed:

Your not going to say Sunderland 2 - 0 then?

Oh dear. There were threads on here about how we were going to stuff Norwich and then Bolton. Think with all the great publicity we've had of late we might have fallen into the trap of believing it.

1-0 with a lucky rebound of a centre half's backside in the 7th minute of injury time would be great.

27 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Sunderland 4-0, with Reid sent off....

That's gonna look great when the Post print it in their (stolen) prediction part of next weeks paper/page/site .... whatever.

4 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

If we don’t beat Sunderland I’ll literally eat my car ....:laughcont::yawn:

Now these are the sort of things that can come back to haunt you. Did you see The Arsenal fan made the decision to tweet "if Arsenal sign Lacazette I'll get a tattoo of his face somewhere on me body" 

.DE4DCOPXkAAVxxg.jpg

Now it may look like Daren Bent, but you get my point :laughcont:

Forgot to put my original thought in the above so ...

Yes we need a win, any win will do , but I really think we need a good performance just as much.We need our passing to get back to the levels of Man C away and before. If that clicks along with a win or two , we could be right back on track. 

16 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

An ugly one would do as well....(as I used to say in Papillon’s at 1.50am....)

So want to make a comment, but lacking inspiration.....:P

9 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

If we don’t beat Sunderland I’ll literally eat my car ....:laughcont::yawn:

Reminds me of an old "Tales of the Unexpected’ episode, when the murderer ate the gun to conceal the evidence...only for the detective to find out he was a circus act who ate metal (a car).

55 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Reminds me of an old "Tales of the Unexpected’ episode, when the murderer ate the gun to conceal the evidence...only for the detective to find out he was a circus act who ate metal (a car).

Don’t think that was Tales of the Unexpected, it rings a bell as being an episode of a legal drama though, can’t for the life of me remember which one though!

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Don’t think that was Tales of the Unexpected, it rings a bell as being an episode of a legal drama though, can’t for the life of me remember which one though!

Just wiki’d it and it’s not on the list of "Tales".  Not "Hammer House" either - The House That Bled To Death....gave me nightmares as a young’un.

15 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Just wiki’d it and it’s not on the list of "Tales".  Not "Hammer House" either - The House That Bled To Death....gave me nightmares as a young’un.

Black Beauty gave me nightmares as a young ‘un! Wasn’t there one episode where a character in a hooded costume was walking through the woods followed by a regular character and when he turned around his face was just a skeleton?! I didn’t sleep for weeks, how dare they do that to a six year old!

8 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Black Beauty gave me nightmares as a young ‘un! Wasn’t there one episode where a character in a hooded costume was walking through the woods followed by a regular character and when he turned around his face was just a skeleton?! I didn’t sleep for weeks, how dare they do that to a six year old!

You forget your several years older than me.  Black Beauty was a Findus Lasagne by the time I’d progressed beyond Playschool.

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

..... and now he's the manager of QPR.

11 hours ago, Davefevs said:

So want to make a comment, but lacking inspiration.....:P

Did he wash it down with a  " Colt 45 " ?

IMG_0173.JPG

10 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

“Lamb to the slaughter” was an episode where a wife battered her husband with a frozen leg of lamb then cooked it and fed it to the investigating old bill

Archived