IGNORED

Vyner

ollywhyte

6 hours ago, JonDolman said:

I've not heard him say that to be honest. Was that on bctv? Joe Bryan said in an interview that Vyner keeps kicking him in training. And I noticed vyner being aggressive when up against the Plymouth winger in the cup. I had him as man of the match that night. No doubt he needs to put on some muscle like any youngster, and then he can be better at being clever in giving little nudges, holding etc like wright does so well. We'll see, but to me he seems to have that aggression. 

The only way he'll perfect the dark arts of defending is by playing first team games.  Hopefully the Plymouth loan will help him put into practice what he's been taught by BW etc.

https://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=102798 - continues to massively impress, managed to catch a couple games living in Plymouth and he looks ready for starts with us. Coming on leaps and bounds.

One comment from the link - "Not sure about Matthews, but we've no chance with Vyner - he's going to play in the Premier League, he's certainly got the talent."

3 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

https://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=102798 - continues to massively impress, managed to catch a couple games living in Plymouth and he looks ready for starts with us. Coming on leaps and bounds.

One comment from the link - "Not sure about Matthews, but we've no chance with Vyner - he's going to play in the Premier League, he's certainly got the talent."

******* gushing about him right enough. High hopes for 4 or 5 of the kids out on loan at the moment.

5 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Impressing in League 1 doesn't necessarily mean he could cope with the higher quality in the Championship. That said, he's gaining valuable experience of competitive league football which will stand him in good stead.

Next season maybe he'll be in LJs plans.

5 minutes ago, shelts said:

I’ve watched him in the 23’s and the first team and from what I’ve seen he’s not got it . He could well get it and I will be wrong mind 

Really? He’s impressing in league one and is still only 20 years old, I reckon he’s got a decent chance.

2 hours ago, DaveF said:

Really? He’s impressing in league one and is still only 20 years old, I reckon he’s got a decent chance.

Maybe he’s a league one player. He has talent of course I’m not saying he’s useless, not like our loanee striker from France, he may have to make it elsewhere . 

Archived