IGNORED

Super Diony!!!

MartockRed

With the large transfer fee to St Etienne, the potential of a record signing for us, Johnson super excited about getting him in and all the other interest from other clubs, this bloke shouldn’t be too shabby ability wise.

Unproven in championship or not, if we can get the best out of him he could make a massive difference. 

LJ has stated he needs to be nurtured, the player himself has stated he wants to smile again, and posters on here from France says he needs to feel the love. I think it’s important we help by giving him a song.

I also need help as this has been going round and round in my head since he signed, and I’m gonna go mental if I don’t share it.

I know he isn’t Brazilian, but this tune is catchy and upbeat, everyone knows it, it’s fairly original.

Kicks in at 0.28, and we give it a ‘Super Diony’ on 0.44

We then repeat.

Dancing is optional. 

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Not on here you don't..................a player only has to sign and some wannabe composer comes up with a song for said player. A song that we never ever hear at AG.........ffs..............:facepalm:

Why do people bother?          :dunno:

I guess they haven’t got anything better to do either.

Personally I stay out of threads that don’t appeal to me, Xbox football manager stuff, cricket that sort of thing. You can usually tell by the thread title what the content is going to be. 

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Not on here you don't..................a player only has to sign and some wannabe composer comes up with a song for said player. A song that we never ever hear at AG.........ffs..............:facepalm:

Why do people bother?          :dunno:

1 hour ago, RedM said:

I guess they haven’t got anything better to do either.

Personally I stay out of threads that don’t appeal to me, Xbox football manager stuff, cricket that sort of thing. You can usually tell by the thread title what the content is going to be. 

Funny thing is I generally have got better things to do, hence my lack of posting.

I think it’s best for all concerned that I am usually a very busy boy.  You guys wouldn’t have to dodge or comment on my garbage, and I don’t run the risk of becoming a miserable fart if I was on here all the time..;)

11 minutes ago, MartockRed said:

Funny thing is I generally have got better things to do, hence my lack of posting.

I think it’s best for all concerned that I am usually a very busy boy.  You guys wouldn’t have to dodge or comment on my garbage, and I don’t run the risk of becoming a miserable fart if I was on here all the time..;)

I take it your still working MR? 

I can recommend retirement if your in a position to do so.

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Yeah retirement is great. You can fill your days by entering threads you’re not interested in and letting everyone know how uninterested in them you are. The hours just fly by. 

They do,  playing bowls and watching City..........

2 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

WOW! You play bowls 9-5 Mon to Fri? You must be super fit!

I play most days. 4.matches this coming week. Two tomorrow, one Thursday another Sunday with City on Saturday. Busy busy busy.........I really don't know how I ever found time to work.

20 hours ago, MartockRed said:

With the large transfer fee to St Etienne, the potential of a record signing for us, Johnson super excited about getting him in and all the other interest from other clubs, this bloke shouldn’t be too shabby ability wise.

Unproven in championship or not, if we can get the best out of him he could make a massive difference. 

LJ has stated he needs to be nurtured, the player himself has stated he wants to smile again, and posters on here from France says he needs to feel the love. I think it’s important we help by giving him a song.

I also need help as this has been going round and round in my head since he signed, and I’m gonna go mental if I don’t share it.

I know he isn’t Brazilian, but this tune is catchy and upbeat, everyone knows it, it’s fairly original.

Kicks in at 0.28, and we give it a ‘Super Diony’ on 0.44

We then repeat.

Dancing is optional. 

Personally I liked the idea... 

Archived