IGNORED

Cardiff Tickets

BCFC J

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Set up a slow and poor phone service

It’s not slow, it’s busy. And if the tickets all sold out in 15 minutes then clearly they were able to process a large number of transactions in a short space of time. You were just unlucky. If they had 500 phones in a call centre it wouldn’t change the fact that demand outstripped supply and you could still have missed out.

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

It’s not slow, it’s busy. And if the tickets all sold out in 15 minutes then clearly they were able to process a large number of transactions in a short space of time. You were just unlucky. If they had 500 phones in a call centre it wouldn’t change the fact that demand outstripped supply and you could still have missed out.

How many tickets did they have for the family area anyway, I doubt it was hundreds. 

9 minutes ago, harrys said:

My son is in uni and is in digs over there and It won’t be a problem for him getting tickets for for this one, anyone know what is the best home stand for away fans at CCFC?

I've sat in the Grandstand side a couple of times when we've had bubble matches (dugout/camera side). always been pretty sleepy in there.

Complete and utter bollocks that we have been sold down the river for this game.

South Wales Police can easily contain 3500 Bristol City fans within the stadium, and on route and back from the game.

Cardiff were in the Premiership not long back and would have had full allocations from away fans from almost every Premier club.

Warnock will laughing in his gravy.

7 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Rang at 10AM to get family section tickets, took 15 minutes to get through and they'd already sold out...

Good work Bristol Sport

Very strange that . Mrs got through excactly at 10am and they had sold out .....no waiting in any que 

Bugger sold out, for those of us that work and can't get online until finished at 1730 we have no hope.

In the days of Beryl Fudge she would keep some for her regulars but now its just a business who see the fans just as customers . 

Some blame has to go to Cardiff for the allocation which is far less than we allow them when they come to the gate.

46 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

You must have missed this:

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/city-receive-limited-cardiff-allocation/

The rules state 2,000 tickets or 10%, (whichever's higher), but not on this occasion.

Minor correction: it's the lower of 10% or 2000.

"Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club’s certified capacity, if less than 2,000."

49 minutes ago, foghornred said:

Bugger sold out, for those of us that work and can't get online until finished at 1730 we have no hope.

In the days of Beryl Fudge she would keep some for her regulars but now its just a business who see the fans just as customers . 

Some blame has to go to Cardiff for the allocation which is far less than we allow them when they come to the gate.

I work and struggle to get online during the day. Thankfully today I just felt the need for a toilet break at 10:05am. 

Amazing coincidence it has to be said. 

56 minutes ago, foghornred said:

Obviously more scarred of us than we are of them!

1 hour ago, foghornred said:

Not saying the situation is great, but as the poster below writes, if you are really that keen to go, you can usually find a way.

19 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

I work and struggle to get online during the day. Thankfully today I just felt the need for a toilet break at 10:05am. 

Amazing coincidence it has to be said. 

I hope you didn’t let out a cheer when you finished your ‘transaction’:P 

40 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Minor correction: it's the lower of 10% or 2000.

"Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club’s certified capacity, if less than 2,000."

Apologies, that's what I meant

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Not saying the situation is great, but as the poster below writes, if you are really that keen to go, you can usually find a way.

I hope you didn’t let out a cheer when you finished your ‘transaction’:P 

'Oh come on you piece of shit just hurry up' :ph34r:

Archived