IGNORED

Crowd for Sunderland

NOTBLUE

12 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Excellent. 22 - 23k then?  Sunderland have decent away support too, so there will be plenty of red and white in the ground.

Anyone know how many are coming down from the North East?

I can’t imagine they’ll be bringing very big numbers at the moment..! 

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Looks like there's less than 150 tickets left in home stands

Wonder if AS will be open for City too on basis Sunderland unlikely to sell 3.5k?

The club haven't opened the upper Lansdown stand completely yet, no idea why they advertise it as sold out when they aren't even for sale 

6 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Looks like there's less than 150 tickets left in home stands

Wonder if AS will be open for City too on basis Sunderland unlikely to sell 3.5k?

I’ve not checked, but I can almost guarantee you that there are several whole blocks of the upper Lansdown that haven’t even been put on sale yet. 

1 minute ago, phantom said:

The club haven't opened the upper Lansdown stand completely yet, no idea why they advertise it as sold out when they aren't even for sale 

Agreed. It can’t be that hard to get the system to say “currently unavailable” rather than sold out. 

God knows how many people might check once, think they’ve missed out on tickets and not be that bothered to check back again at a later date. 

56 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Would love to know what you did with all that time you saved by typing AFAIK instead of ‘as far as I know’?! Yep, old fart alert, but the modern abbreviated text nonsense is just that.....nonsense and also ridiculous!

WTF?!

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Would love to know what you did with all that time you saved by typing AFAIK instead of ‘as far as I know’?! Yep, old fart alert, but the modern abbreviated text nonsense is just that.....nonsense and also ridiculous!

IBHDTY

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Perhaps unsold blocks are shown as 'sold out' to encourage fans to buy what's currently available. Either that or they have crappy software & can't relabel it.

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Agreed. It can’t be that hard to get the system to say “currently unavailable” rather than sold out. 

God knows how many people might check once, think they’ve missed out on tickets and not be that bothered to check back again at a later date. 

Lummydaze, give them some slack. Their IT guy is still working out what an Apple iPad is and how to make their system compatible with that platform. 

What do you expect after 10 years plus of computer based sales, bloody miracles?

3 hours ago, Loosey Boy said:

Great to see that another big crowd beckons - need everyone to be loud as **** from the start - a MASSIVE game and the boys need us to be the 12th man for 90 minutes!

at least this time it's a massive game for the right reasons.

12 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

They only took 1k to Cardiff the other week although that was a noon kick off.

And their fans coaches left at half past midnight for that match. Must have left quite jet lagged on arrival!

Archived