IGNORED

Cardiff Home End

BCFC1512

3 hours ago, Ben4BCFC said:

Based on this... https://cardiffcityhospitality.com/hospitality-match-match/

As a category A match, which it is, it'd be £990+VAT (so just shy of £1200) - with up to 15 guests. £80 a head. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

It fking isn't when the real reason to go in there has nothing to do with hospitality but because they are locking you out of the "normal" seats. I'd rather give £80 to Rovers' supporters club

I don't wish to be or come across as a negativist- hopefully the allocation gets increased. A 50% slash in allocation is quite unprecedented surely!? To say nothing of it being plain wrong on their SAG's behalf.

However, given we have a police officer on this site- which is no less an open forum-  plus the club read it no doubt, posting about intentions to go in home end of a reduced allocation- well it'll form page 1 of their briefing won't it?? Police and SAG alike.

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I don't wish to be or come across as a negativist- hopefully the allocation gets increased. A 50% slash in allocation is quite unprecedented surely!? To say nothing of it being plain wrong on their SAG's behalf.

However, given we have a police officer on this site- which is no less an open forum-  plus the club read it no doubt, posting about intentions to go in home end of a reduced allocation- well it'll form page 1 of their briefing won't it?? Police and SAG alike.

Don't mind the sags knowing we're going to Cardiff, they can watch a proper football match for the first time ever

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

For what it's worth, not only is the decision grossly unfair, chances are this is an inevitable reaction to this decision.

It was always going to happen, if you block one road someone will always find a diversion whether it's legal or not. If we go up with the sheep this year, we should give them 500 and see how they like it.

15 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Rather they react sensibly and realise containment is best, so increase capacity and offer an amnesty for those to exchange tickets in the home end. 

That would be what is sensible to prevent a potential disorder. 

1 minute ago, Rob k said:

It’s obvious loads will go in the home end - I wonder what the police officers view is on this decision. 

They've in effect  forced the issue in giving the ok to reduce capacity (which as part of the super secret SAGs they would've done). If we win the two games coming up before then it's going to be a big problem I reckon. 

Archived