IGNORED

Cardiff Home End

BCFC1512

5 minutes ago, lenred said:

They've in effect  forced the issue in giving the ok to reduce capacity (which as part of the super secret SAGs they would've done). If we win the two games coming up before then it's going to be a big problem I reckon. 

It will be because it will be easy to get tickets - I know about 20 people who live in Newport who could probs get one, at least 2 if them for definite 

4 minutes ago, Rob k said:

It will be because it will be easy to get tickets - I know about 20 people who live in Newport who could probs get one, at least 2 if them for definite 

Yep I've got mine already but if push came to shove I've got cousins, friends and colleagues over the bridge so wouldn't be very difficult at all. Really don't think that they've thought this through properly unless they are going to say all purchasers have to have home ticket purchase history which they may well have done I guess.......

1 minute ago, lenred said:

Yep I've got mine already but if push came to shove I've got cousins, friends and colleagues over the bridge so wouldn't be very difficult at all. Really don't think that they've thought this through properly unless they are going to say all purchasers have to have home ticket purchase history which they may well have done I guess.......

Yep and that’s where the 2 of them for me come in to play - stupid decision from the authorities who will potentially be causing more problems than there would have been otherwise on a Sunday at midday - part of me wonders if that’s what the plan is.......

3 minutes ago, Rob k said:

Yep and that’s where the 2 of them for me come in to play - stupid decision from the authorities who will potentially be causing more problems than there would have been otherwise on a Sunday at midday - part of me wonders if that’s what the plan is.......

Ill give them the benefit and am sticking with the stupidity theory . Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest though! 

24 minutes ago, Rob k said:

It’s obvious loads will go in the home end - I wonder what the police officers view is on this decision. 

Well, we can ask...........

@JulieH 

What’s yours and the SAG’s thoughts on tens, nay, potentially hundreds of Bristol City fans purchasing tickets for the Cardiff areas? 

6 minutes ago, Harry said:

Well, we can ask...........

@JulieH 

What’s yours and the SAG’s thoughts on tens, nay, potentially hundreds of Bristol City fans purchasing tickets for the Cardiff areas? 

Nice one - couldn’t for the life of me remember the bloody name!!

49 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I don't wish to be or come across as a negativist- hopefully the allocation gets increased. A 50% slash in allocation is quite unprecedented surely!? To say nothing of it being plain wrong on their SAG's behalf.

However, given we have a police officer on this site- which is no less an open forum-  plus the club read it no doubt, posting about intentions to go in home end of a reduced allocation- well it'll form page 1 of their briefing won't it?? Police and SAG alike.

They will know it’s an inevitability that there will be away fans in the home areas, particularly with the small allocation and no TV. But there is also nothing they can do about it as long as those purchasing aren’t using a Bristol postcode. The briefing will be to remove away fans who make themselves known, but that would be the same at any game. I don’t think anything we say on here makes any difference.

Still a silly decision though.

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

They will know it’s an inevitability that there will be away fans in the home areas, particularly with the small allocation and no TV. But there is also nothing they can do about it as long as those purchasing aren’t using a Bristol postcode. The briefing will be to remove away fans who make themselves known, but that would be the same at any game. I don’t think anything we say on here makes any difference.

Still a silly decision though.

Agreed on both!

5 minutes ago, shelts said:

Can’t see many City going in the home end tbf 

Me and another already have tickets for the home end, will be respectful though as it’s not something I necessarily agree with, my son is in Uni over there and said that he can get as many tickets as I want. 

15 minutes ago, harrys said:

Me and another already have tickets for the home end, will be respectful though as it’s not something I necessarily agree with, my son is in Uni over there and said that he can get as many tickets as I want. 

Fair play to you . We kind of deplore it when it happens at BS3, special circumstances this time!!

Archived