IGNORED

Cardiff Home End

BCFC1512

2 hours ago, harrys said:

Ridiculous asking for a poll to get rid of Julie, like the gas or any away fans I have no problem with them coming on here, this isn’t gaschat, but i’d Have more respect for her if she took her “police hat” off and accepted how wrong this is, you are depriving 2000 fans or more from attending a football match because a steward got whacked and a flare was thrown, I was at the game and in the concourse and it was the most timid experience i’ve ever experienced at a Severnside derby, I shall be sat in the home stand but luckily I have no problem keeping my mouth shut and will be able to hide my emotion even if we get a last minute winner.

Thing is, I strongly suspect that while Julie can come on here and engage, discuss, and provide info...she wouldn't be allowed to deviate from the official line overall, even if she held a different view. Absolutely not in her official capacity on here.

12 minutes ago, BoneyardTIM said:

Because Len, I don't think a member of Avon & Somerset has any say in what the South Wales police force do, do you?

I'm sure that they have some influence and will discussed the situation and the possibilities of stopping City fans attending, yes. Be a touch worrying if they didn't. And it would be nice if they tried to use that influence to improve our situation as a group of supporters who have been given a pathetic amount of tickets as opposed to them making veiled threats about them concentrating all their efforts on stopping those who just want the chance to see their team against their closest rivals in a top of the table clash if they 'dare' try and watch it from a home seat.  

45 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

I think you will find that @JulieH has asked @TETBURY MASSIVE out several times to see how match day policing works, but none has been taken up. Perhaps if she threw in a nice vegan salad and a green tea, he might go for it!:whistle:

Not once has she asked me anything or invited me to join them before today.... 

The funny thing is... I've met her and spoken to her on numerous occasions at away games... and not once has she asked me if I'm on the forum.... 

5 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

The funny thing is... I've met her and spoken to her on numerous occasions at away games... and not once has she asked me if I'm on the forum.... 

Spoken like a true keyboard warrior - meeting face to face & too scared / embarrassed to introduce yourself. Well done mate 

21 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

So if Julie ask you again would you go

25 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

I'm pretty sure if I were her I would ask, after all, you could have been Robbored :yes:

1 hour ago, Galley is our king said:

I think you will find that @JulieH has asked @TETBURY MASSIVE out several times to see how match day policing works, but none has been taken up. Perhaps if she threw in a nice vegan salad and a green tea, he might go for it!:whistle:

I understand that from what has been said earlier.

So, if he won't visit her, she has agreed to visit him.

:fingerscrossed:

31 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

So why not introduce yourself and speak face to face???

:dunno:

Simples!!!

9 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

So if Julie ask you again would you go

What has she 'actually' asked me to go and see? I go every week see how 'football' works and how 'Policing' works. I go to football to watch football.... I wouldn't rule it out but if it's just to follow her round... then I would rather go to Cam on holiday for a week.... 

42 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

As always offer open for ride along with football officers 

I speak to a lot of people at away games , never asked if any of them are on the forum .

perhaps next time introduce yourself ??

3 minutes ago, JulieH said:

I speak to a lot of people at away games , never asked if any of them are on the forum .

His avatar is a clue...

13 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

What has she 'actually' asked me to go and see? I go every week see how 'football' works and how 'Policing' works. I go to football to watch football.... I wouldn't rule it out but if it's just to follow her round... then I would rather go to Cam on holiday for a week.... 

Ask her niceley she might take you to the Cardiff game

1 minute ago, Coombsy said:

Ask her niceley she might take you to the Cardiff game

Now that's a good idea.... 

7 minutes ago, JulieH said:

If someone come along to the Cardiff game for a ride... Will they get to experience inside the ground.... asking for a friend.... 

I'm only coming if I can control the lights and sirens and you bring custard doughnuts that day.... 

38 minutes ago, JulieH said:

As it stands it sounds like it'll be a sort of blind date 'for one' of you if you eventually arrange to meet then... 

3 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

The SAG is made up of around 20 different individuals though, who would all have come to this decision together. Only 2 or 3 of those would have been police. 

That doesn't really matter though Dolly. The police made a recommendation. They are the experts (not inviting debate on that...) in dealing with crowds and upholding peace and order. If they make a request, it's persuasive to the point of practically impossible to not follow. 

43 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

If someone come along to the Cardiff game for a ride... Will they get to experience inside the ground.... asking for a friend.... 

I'm only coming if I can control the lights and sirens and you bring custard doughnuts that day.... 

Psst, play yer cards right and she might even supply the handcuffs if you're. lucky :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Can I come?

I want to be the one that says.......

"Book 'em Danno"

:thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Several going from Hants just don't call from a Bristol telephone number, use mobile and any address in England to sit where you like. They are keen to sell tickets and saying you're neutral but like to hear home singing could've all ya need 

Get in there!!

A cynic might think Cardiff are playing their part here in an elaborate stitch up. 

Archived