IGNORED

Buy a brick

Bristol Rob

8 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Few questions @AdamB @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

Will others now be able to purchase a place in this wall? If so when and how much?

@Dollymarie any ideas of another band will be added to the Atyeo statue?

We haven’t got any plans to do so at the moment, mostly because the names are now so far down the plinth, that any new additions would have to get on their hands and knees to see their plaque. 

4 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

It doesn't say if there will be an opportunity for new bricks to be purchased, would imagine that 13 years after the initial scheme a few more people might like to have their name/memorial included.

Although we weren't told at the time it seems there's a 13 year wait to see your name on a brick.

In which case if new applicants were allowed to buy now they presumably wouldn't be added until 2031. 

Worth the wait though, looking forward to seeing my brick. :yes:

Hi @ziderheadarmy

At the moment I’m just checking the historical data of pre-existing bricks, however I have been asked the same question today from a number of fans and I have passed on the comments to the team managing the build of the Wedlock Wall. They are currently assessing the requirements of the old scheme but they will go on sale if space allows. Watch out for further announcements.

Matt

15 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hi @ziderheadarmy

At the moment I’m just checking the historical data of pre-existing bricks, however I have been asked the same question today from a number of fans and I have passed on the comments to the team managing the build of the Wedlock Wall. They are currently assessing the requirements of the old scheme but they will go on sale if space allows. Watch out for further announcements.

Matt

If you are checking all pre-existing bricks not only will you have a job for life, you will be able to pass the job to future generations of your family.

14 minutes ago, ptr6 said:

What happened to the list of names of those who bought shares that used to be displayed at the top of the stairs in the Williams Stand (outside the canteen :cool:) ?

Or those who paid to have their name on their seats back in 82.

You might remember the backs of the seats has a bit carved out.

Archived