IGNORED

The Topknot Challenge

maxjak

Honestly their like overpayed sheep........... one player has a topknot, so everybody has a little stump on the back of their heads,, like a reverse nipple.  Keepers are worst....De Gea being the main exponent of mini pony tail syndrome.. See if u can count how many prem keepers have hair turds............... coming soon  as a ridiculous trend next season...... Nipple Clamps

11 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Honestly their like overpayed sheep........... one player has a topknot, so everybody has a little stump on the back of their heads,, like a reverse nipple.  Keepers are worst....De Gea being the main exponent of mini pony tail syndrome.. See if u can count how many prem keepers have hair turds............... coming soon  as a ridiculous trend next season...... Nipple Clamps

You should change your username to MadMax..........

14 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Prematurely bald?

8 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Controversial but I reckon they're all people who can do whatever the **** they want with their hair , doesn't mean anything to me.

Sorry.....I'm bored on a quiet afternoon, and i just noticed how many players follow trends like unimaginative zombies.............I Just think it looks SO Naff.............is their any Premplayers habits that piss u off

8 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Controversial but I reckon they're all people who can do whatever the **** they want with their hair , doesn't mean anything to me.

1 minute ago, maxjak said:

Sorry.....I'm bored on a quiet afternoon, and i just noticed how many players follow trends like unimaginative zombies.............I Just think it looks SO Naff.............is their any Premplayers habits that piss u off

Diving, putting their lives on social media, forcing their wealth down others throats and people I know lapping it up, treating fans with contempt, jumping clubs every other season so their agent gets a fat cheque.

Just a few!

31 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Alternatively i'd like to see players have the courage and run out dressed as members of Slipknot! That would spice it up a bit....

1 minute ago, BanburyRed said:

Alternatively i'd like to see players have the courage and run out dressed as members of Slipknot! That would spice it up a bit....

All fun and games til a mascot gets a dildo in the eye.

5 hours ago, maxjak said:

it’s okay max, there’s still hope yet 

5542DCF5-2C3A-4F41-AC6F-39F5906C3FD6.jpeg

My hair is currently 3/4 of the way down my back and I'm considering having it snipped and donating it for a kids wig charity. Haven't had it cut for 2 years so there's plenty of it.

Would you feel the same if one of those fellas with a topknot was intending to do the same? I think not. He'd be commended. 

Perhaps think first, type later. 

13 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

My hair is currently 3/4 of the way down my back and I'm considering having it snipped and donating it for a kids wig charity. Haven't had it cut for 2 years so there's plenty of it.

Would you feel the same if one of those fellas with a topknot was intending to do the same? I think not. He'd be commended. 

Perhaps think first, type later. 

you sound like a girl I once knew.....lovely long blonde hair all down her back...none on top of her head though.......... 

Archived