IGNORED

OTIB Supporter - give us yer fivers please!

Dollymarie

16 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Up the Mem they call it the Kool Kids Klub not sure why, apparently it has something to do with an acronym and some previous view on players of colour.

Not sure either the few games of football on TV as a kid were in black and white as was the Ali v Foreman fight but at least I was allowed to stay up and watch it :-)

• SC&T Board Members
11 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Yep. It’s just gonna need @Blagdon red to confirm you’ve paid, so Tom can change you to purple. 

For that I need your real name or the e-mail address you used when making the payment, so that I can find it in the list of payments received. Please PM me with that.

21 minutes ago, UnanIsDecent said:

Done.  I used

https://app.moonclerk.com/pay/if7szxdgmvw

Is that all I need to do @Dollymarie?

I just used the same method. Can you purple I up as well please @Dollymarie @Tomarse? Sweet. I have also just pm'd @Blagdon red with my name and email address used for the payment.

• SC&T Board Members
10 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

I just used the same method. Can you purple I up as well please @Dollymarie @Tomarse? Sweet. I have also just pm'd @Blagdon red with my name and email address used for the payment.

Tom, Cheesleysmate is all paid up and ready to go purple! Cheers.

• SC&T Board Members
5 minutes ago, frenchred said:

I just used this link to do mine as well

cheers

Frenchred

Yep, have seen your payment come through. @Tomarse, can you do the honours, please?

As a reminder to all, if you want to get 'purpled up' automatically without having to wait for Tom to find a gap in his busy work day, the link to use is the one below (and via the 'OTIB Supporter' tab above):

Go Purple Automatically

• Admin
1 hour ago, Blagdon red said:

Yep, have seen your payment come through. @Tomarse, can you do the honours, please?

As a reminder to all, if you want to get 'purpled up' automatically without having to wait for Tom to find a gap in his busy work day, the link to use is the one below (and via the 'OTIB Supporter' tab above):

Go Purple Automatically

I’ve done them, don’t like to see Tom too over worked..... :)

2 hours ago, RedM said:

I’d love to have hair that colour, it’s gorgeous. 

Me too.

Then I think about the sheer amount of bleach needed to lighten mine before the colour and the fact the roots will need doing every 2 weeks as my hair grows faster than Adomah running down the wing.

Can't be assed.

3 hours ago, Blagdon red said:

Go Purple Automatically

Why aren’t you purple BR . ;)

22 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

A very fair forum but how do we adjust to young City fans way of communicating? That's the true challenge. Do we have a plan? No. Do we care? Not yet.

Young City fans generally communicate elsewhere.

We're increasingly grey, bald or purple rinse on here.

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Because he is the boss man of the Supporters Club. He is King. Makes Kim Jong Un look like a toddler.

Now bow down to your new Supreme Leader @Red Army 75.

Has he put @Robbored on hill and killed him with an anti aircraft gun ?

if not he is not even a messiah, probably not even a naughty boy

9 hours ago, RedM said:

I’d love to have hair that colour, it’s gorgeous. 

I was wondering why on earth any woman would want to have purple hair (OTIB notwithstanding) but then I recalled a fond image of my younger years:

UFO.png.707620e4c7e3add3fd3580bfdadc57c3.png

Maybe another idea for some GIF jollity?

Archived