IGNORED

saturdays ref James Linington from Newport

Never to the dark side

9 minutes ago, GreedyHarry said:

Oh, FFS. That Burton performance was up their with the most dire refereeing performances seen in BS3. Not usually quiet in voicing my opinion on a match day but I thought the top of my head was going to explode with some of the decisions that **** made especially the time wasting ****.

But in contrast I thought he was fine against Forest 

1 minute ago, Tomarse said:

But in contrast I thought he was fine against Forest 

I honestly can't remember, but that is my bad as I doubt that I would remember a ref that did his job properly. Just like you only remember a commute that goes wrong..........or something! Let's hope he has a Forest type day on Saturday. :fingerscrossed:

Given that the game will likely 'flow' in the same way as the Burton fixture, could be an easy point for Sunderland if they want it.

Waste all the time you like, probably won't get booked for it and don't panic because if City do score, the ref will find a way to rule it out anyway.

I should be over it by now really...

15 hours ago, GreedyHarry said:

Oh, FFS. That Burton performance was up their with the most dire refereeing performances seen in BS3. Not usually quiet in voicing my opinion on a match day but I thought the top of my head was going to explode with some of the decisions that **** made especially the time wasting ****.

yep another bad ref

On 07/02/2018 at 08:54, MC26 said:

Given that the game will likely 'flow' in the same way as the Burton fixture, could be an easy point for Sunderland if they want it.

Waste all the time you like, probably won't get booked for it and don't panic because if City do score, the ref will find a way to rule it out anyway.

I should be over it by now really...

Thats the guy

19 hours ago, phantom said:

3 games and no defeat under his officiating 

Maybe - that can only be this season. More often than not we’re talking about this loon, his decision making and not the game.

He has had the odd decent game when officiating us but in general he’s been appalling. He is almost as bad as Keith Stroud.

Archived