IGNORED

Cardiff Beamback Details

BCFC_Josh

7 minutes ago, BCFC Josh said:

Does anyone know if the beamback for this game will have commentary and replays or simply be a live feed? @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

Usually just a live feed I think. 

It’s not as though you can go elsewhere and watch a better version. 

Serious question... Why do people who go to watch live football feel a need for commentary when they watch a game on a tv..? 

15 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Serious question... Why do people who go to watch live football feel a need for commentary when they watch a game on a tv..? 

I assume they prefer the atmosphere. 

24 minutes ago, beaverface said:

This beamback has pretty much guaranteed we'll now lose at Cardiff !!

ps. I hope not though

I’ve done 3 beambacks and saw catastrophic losses each time. This time I’ll be at the match, so at least I’ll see it unfold first hand. :blink:

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Same here . But seeing your going. Means we’re going to win. Reverse voodoo 

I’m yet to see an away loss this season, and I’ve been to a few. Hoping my ‘luck’ is going to hold out. :)

1 hour ago, El Hombrecito said:

They can be booked on a first come first serve basis. Just email bookings@doughballerspizzeria.co.uk 

The club has now received approval to hold a beamback in the Sports Bar & Pizzeria for the game. 

Doors will open at 11am, with entry free for supporters. 

The Pizzeria will be serving food, with tables available on a first-come, first-served basis. 

It is the club's second beamback of the season

On ‎07‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 16:17, Bar BS3 said:

I have always thought the same, talk about stating the obvious.

4 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Pretty sure we beat Stockport* in the cup on a game beamed back to the EastEnd (Waynie scored a few!).

*Might not have been Stockport.

Remember being in the East End for Charlton in an F.A Cup replay in '94, lost 2-0.

Leicester in the Cup as well, sat in the Enclosure when Tinnion and Bell hit the woodwork with long shots before we went on to lose 2 or 3 nil.

4 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

The club has now received approval to hold a beamback in the Sports Bar & Pizzeria for the game. 

Doors will open at 11am, with entry free for supporters. 

The Pizzeria will be serving food, with tables available on a first-come, first-served basis. 

It is the club's second beamback of the season

Yeah, I know what it says. Just think it's poorly worded. You can definitely book a table (I know because I already have), so it should really say they can be booked on a first come first served basis.

15 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I'd forgotten about the prospective opponents, but yes, that's the one. 

OK.

I remember the throw in and how furious I was at the goal - another example (JB v Bolton?) of being too nice/not streetwise and how we could do with a bit (though not too much!) of Colin's input.

Archived