IGNORED

Katie Hopkins

BigTone

8 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Too whom I was replying in my post that you quoted.

Ah. I have just gone back and now see.

I am not sure about fishing, but understand.

For what it is worth, and this is most certainly not a fishing trip, I quite like watching/listening to Piers Morgan and even Kelvin Mackenzie: I don't agree necessarily with their views, but I do find them interesting.

Similarly, and I am sure many may find both their personalities and views distasteful, I do enjoy listening to Andrew Pierce and Kevin Maguire.  

3 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I really wanted to give you a like for this post, as it it corresponds so closely to my own views....

And then you went and spoilt it with your (misguided, if I may say so) comment about M. 'holeofwater'. 

It was meant to be a joke: somewhat weak, perhaps, but a joke.

Justin Trudeau is a breath of fresh air to international politics, and you would do well to listen to what he says and the manner in which he holds himself.  

Had him down as a Virtue Signaller, like most of the ‘new age’ types. I’ll take a looksie at his record of tackling real issues of equality, across various Canadian communities and both genders, to see whether he’s tackling hard core discrimination. Bravo if he is. Rather suspect though he prefers to duck those issues and just pontificate over use of words (or in his case non-words).

Thanks for flagging up this guy may just be a little different to the mainstream.

nebristolred: The only person on TV for whom I actually have to turn it over when I see them. Even that **** Piers Morgan is watchable. KH has a career based purely on inciting frustrations and internal hatred, based on the fact that she more often than not knows how to get ever so close to the line without actually crossing it. A vile waste of oxygen, she's basically a walking example of a tabloid newspaper.

That's no way to refer to The Daily Mirror!!

15 hours ago, Sir Leigh of Somerset said:

nebristolred: The only person on TV for whom I actually have to turn it over when I see them. Even that **** Piers Morgan is watchable. KH has a career based purely on inciting frustrations and internal hatred, based on the fact that she more often than not knows how to get ever so close to the line without actually crossing it. A vile waste of oxygen, she's basically a walking example of a tabloid newspaper.

Nicely done :clapping:

21 hours ago, Sir Leigh of Somerset said:

Who cares about Katie Hopkins anyway, she’ll soon be forgotten. Now Winnie Mandela on the other hand, what a woman. The Catholic Church should make her a living Saint. 

1 hour ago, swanker said:

Who cares about Katie Hopkins anyway, she’ll soon be forgotten. Now Winnie Mandela on the other hand, what a woman. The Catholic Church should make her a living Saint. 

Since when should a woman like her become a Saint ?  FFS !

Archived