IGNORED

One for Matt - and his list!

Bristol Rob

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

I'm telling Hörður you've found someone else Barn... :thumbsup:

An ice-cool response from the Icelander there. I suppose when you've grown up having to avoid bumping into Bjork in the supermarket, batting these sort of come-ons away is water off a ducks back.

8 hours ago, kivsy said:

Could you look in to the over zealous stewards in section 82 area and the insane checking of tickets , checked at bottom of steps , up a few steps , checked again ,  then comes half time then repeat walking past same stewards who checked you . Although  last game left season card in coat on seat. Which caused  problems ! 

I understand kind of why it’s done , the novelty’s worn off of sneaking into section 82 , I take my lad and is safe , no overcrowding . Why not look into expanding then we won’t have this problem ! 

Ditto, my lad and l are in S24, the stewards are ott to the point where lve had to remind them of their manners. They are patronising, aggressive and demeaning to many teenagers in S82 and S24 would suggest a little customer care training. Checking tickets 3 times within 10 metres???? Sorry but its over zealous to the point of becoming pathetic... 

10 hours ago, Singingsuperstar said:

Ditto, my lad and l are in S24, the stewards are ott to the point where lve had to remind them of their manners. They are patronising, aggressive and demeaning to many teenagers in S82 and S24 would suggest a little customer care training. Checking tickets 3 times within 10 metres???? Sorry but its over zealous to the point of becoming pathetic... 

I take my lad who is a young un , and he asks why they keep checking ? Any chance of an acknowledgement  matt Parsons bcfc SLO 

16 hours ago, Robbored said:

I'll be in the SC&T bar before the game as well. You can ask Dolls to point me out.

Matt,

You'll pick out RR no problems because he is the one wearing the tee shirt that says   "It's all about me".

:)

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 12:53, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hi all,

Thanks for the interest in the now infamous list! It was 43 pages long of fan feedback, but it's now up to 56 pages, so there is plenty to be working on and it keeps on growing! The feedback has been a mixed bag of ideas/suggestions that have been bought up on the forum many time before, as well as some new ideas too. 

I've been categorising each piece of feedback into generic areas such as stadium operations, ticketing, etc and then sub categorising further, so under transport that is split further down into parking, park & ride, trains, CATS.

I’m now identifying the teams across the football club, Bristol Sport and Ashton Gate Ltd who are responsible for each of these area. I’ll be setting up meetings with them, with the aim to understand where we currently are, the challenges around each of the issues and how we can move forward and look to find a solution or understand why somethings may not be possible.  

Some progress to date:

• I have also worked in conjunction with Section 82 and Supporter Club & Trust in delivering the flag display against Manchester City. 
  • I have been working with departments across Bristol Sport and Ashton Gate to reinstate the bricks that were purchased in 2005 on the new Wedlock Wall this summer.
  • I’ve been looking at what the club can do to recognise fans and hopefully everyone will have seen the bits we have been doing for different fans over the past few months, such as Jerry on coach 2.
  • I have also been working with Ashton Gate Ltd and First Bus to add additional busses on the Portway & Brislington Park & Ride routes post-match.  
  • I have also been present at the January & February Supporter Club & Trust meeting as well as attending FAN.
  • I have also been creating away game reviews where I look at how opposition clubs are set up and bring back key learnings/best practice to share with the teams across the football club, Bristol Sport and Ashton Gate Ltd.

.**(this week) .. I have also mostly been eating spam.        . 

Things do take time and not everything will be able to be fixed immediately, but I am listening and noting everything down. Furthermore, there are some things that may not be solved and sometimes I will have to communicate decisions that may not always be popular, but in doing so I will be able to help explain the rationale behind them. I will keep feeding back in and working to help create a club we can all be proud of as fans. 

Matt 

**(soz, Matt, couldn't resist :thumbsup: -think Jesse's Diets 'Fast Show' )

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=fast+show+this+week+i+have+been+mostly&&view=detail&mid=781AC176EDE5C25662AF781AC176EDE5C25662AF&rvsmid=DBCD5DA6B720125922C6DBCD5DA6B720125922C6&FORM=VDQVAP 

23 hours ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

I think everyone is aware that the sound system need to be improved in the Dolman. Its not an easy fix during the season, so will be something that is looked at in the close season. All of us wants it to be the best it can be. 

Are you around on Saturday? I'll pop up to your seat on Saturday so I can listen to the tannoy from where you are.

Matt 

Good luck with that. RR is quite an elusive guy.

22 hours ago, Robbored said:

I'll be in the SC&T bar before the game as well. You can ask Dolls to point me out.

Do you take your seat to the bar with you or something?

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I won't  be there much before 2pm. 

If he's gone by then he'll to come to where I sit as he suggested.

This is becoming a big event - we could start compiling a list of odds..

Tannoy doesn’t work to RR’s satisfaction - 1/500

RR and Matt don’t meet - evens 

RR and Matt meet, come to satisfactory conclusion and take a selfie - 5/1

RR and Matt meet, get into a heated argument about the tannoy and RR demands they settle their differences with a game of bowls - 10/1

Archived