IGNORED

These new Bank Notes

RedRock

4 hours ago, Juan Kerr said:

Errr....they are not for wiping your crevice.

Indeed.... **Plastic is less versatile than paper money.

Inflation in this country is ridiculous ...the Cost of Defecation Index shows a 400% increase since the loss of the bog standard five pound note and now costs have doubled with the demise of the good old tenner.  

**Top tip:   Fold new plastic notes, form a poop scoop, have a good scrape, when done don't flush it, the new notes are washable, quick rinse and pop it into your back pocket ready for next time.

(from Martin Loowis - 'FunnySavingScoopermarket')

5 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Indeed.... Plastic is much less versatile than paper money

WH you should appreciate that sarcasm rarely gets noticed on here! 

Obviously the new fiver is far more robust and waterproof than the old paper version. Gone are the days when old fivers were lost in the wash..................:facepalm:

On 08/02/2018 at 10:49, Eddie Hitler said:

People seem to lose them more as their slipperiness makes them work their way out of pockets; I know several people who have found one on the pavement but had not previously found a bank note as the paper ones were much grippier.

Maybe it's a crude method of wealth redistribution.

That's true,  on more than one occasion I've gone to my wallet thinking I'll pay with that fiver, only to find its gone.

Now as my wallet is usually in my side pocket, I'm pretty sure my wife's not responsible. She's not that discreet!!

Only other explanation is that it's fallen out whilst taking out another note/card.

Archived