IGNORED

Pisano - bench this weekend possibly? But actually a thread on Countdown women!

Meh

I think Eros will be on the bench on Saturday. 

Carol Vorderman does live in Clifton, but I dont think it would be right to say where . She’s still bloody gorgeous, she’s got a lovely engaging personality and although she’s not a football fan, City are her team. 

10 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Agreed about Eros.

As for the other discussion, I'm twice your age so, although RR is a beautiful young woman, it's Vorders for me. :thumbsup:

I'm halfway between both your ages, so perfectly placed to settle this... the correct answer is Rachel Riley, every time :thumbsup:

Although if vorders wants join in, thats fine 

1 hour ago, Bernard Lerring said:

I'm halfway between both your ages, so perfectly placed to settle this... the correct answer is Rachel Riley, every time :thumbsup:

Although if vorders wants join in, thats fine 

Vorders is a good example of a woman who has "matured" very nicely, like a fine wine.Image result for carol vorderman photos

And here is another fine example.

Image result for early lorraine kelly pics

16 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Being 'of a certain age', I'm more inclined towards her predecessor TBH.

Image result for rachel riley hot

Age is a factor I admit but the whopping great top bollocks are the main reason. Flubbah, lubbah!! :yes:

Aye, you won't get many of those to a kilo

was on Paternity leave for the first few weeks in January, which meant Countdown every day to keep myself occupied along with the rest of the Daytime TV quiz shows to make the afternoon go faster. (no Judge Rinder or Jeremy Kyle)

Do love countdown, always have done.

From a countdown women point of view, I never saw the appeal of CV (could just be an age thing, my old boss was a huge fan) and RR is above average but hardly brings home the bacon.

Might start watching the Australian version though. ssssccchhhwwwiiinnnggg

Each to their own.

Archived