IGNORED

New England Kits

SARJ

18 minutes ago, SARJ said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/new-england-home-kit-revealed-11986322

Anyone else think the training kit is much nicer?

And what is going on with the weird hexagonal type collars on the home/away??

Probably gonna end up getting that training shirt... gonna be cheaper and looks better!

Perfect kits...plain and simple. What's not to like.

White, Navy Blue, White.

Red, White, Red.

Simple and effective. Proper traditional England colours.

My only hope is that they actually wear these kits.

Can see an all white kit and an all red kit being worn in the actual games, such is the insistence of TV.

2 hours ago, Stortz said:

Wtf is with that bizarre plunging collar on the home kit?

It looks like something an old slapper would wear to show off her cleavage!

It's so that the average England footy fan can fit all his chins in without choking, with an option to also show off his cleavage :laughcont:

It’s always bugged me a bit that our flag is red and white yet our home kit always has blue in it.....I know there are several other countries whose kits don’t reflect their flags’ colours (eg Northern Ireland, Netherlands, Italy etc) but I just think our home kit should reflect the red and white of the St George flag....

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It’s always bugged me a bit that our flag is red and white yet our home kit always has blue in it.....I know there are several other countries whose kits don’t reflect their flags’ colours (eg Northern Ireland, Netherlands, Italy etc) but I just think our home kit should reflect the red and white of the St George flag....

It’s got blue because that’s the colours of the FA (i.e. the three lions). So it represents the flag and the football.

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Since when was the FA represented by colours?! Don’t agree with that at all...

I don’t know if it’s “represented by colours” as such, more that the logo forms the crest of the England football team and thus some colour is taken from that to inform the kit.

Not sure it’s a massive statement or anything... unless you disagree with the three lions?

Archived